How do I get rid of the stupid facebook icon off of my screen .?

I do NOT facebook … how do I get rid of the icon on my world view ???

Try going into settings and sign out of Facebook. I don’t have it on my screen

Although something offtopic is here.
Tap and hold then pull on the trash?

1 Like

Hi @RGS,

Could you please post a SS of what you mean?

My advice would be to Tap the icon then hit the close button or an ignore button & it should go away… Had it happen on my account and I did something similar to that & haven’t seen it since… Can’t remember as it was like a year ago

Thanks to all for your suggestions. However, I do NOT facebook, so there is nothing to sign out of. There is NO button to push or hold down or anything else !!! Also, I have no idea what an SS is … I do sincerely appreciate all of the advice even if none of it works …

Also, I use a Note 10 to play. It has a stylus that used to operate smoothly in/on the game. Since the newest update, it no longer works - but it is not the stylus, as it works EVERYWHERE else !!!

RGS

SS = screenshot

I have no fb icon and i as well dont fb

SS is a screen shot and the stylus is an on going problem and has been reported

Note 10 has Facebook on default, so you have it in you’re phone even if you don’t use it. My suggestion is also to hold you’re finger on the icon and then put it to the trashcan. After some research i found out you can’t delete FB from you’re phone but you could disable the app, by following these instructions:

1. From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
    Note These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
  2. Navigate: Settings Settings icon > Apps Apps icon.
  3. Tap the All dropdown menu Dropdown icon (upper-left) then select Enabled .
    Note If system apps aren’t visible, tap the Menu icon Menu icon (upper-right) then tap Show system apps .
  4. Tap the appropriate app.
  5. Tap Disable (upper-left).
    Note If the Disable option isn’t available, navigate: Force Stop (upper-right) > Force Stop (lower-right).
  6. Tap Disable (lower-right).
  7. If prompted to ‘replace this app with the factory version’, tap OK to confirm.

Might be a little confusing but should work.

1 Like

It sure sounds like it’s one of those annoying notifications from the Facebook app, which is preinstalled on oh-so-many devices …

But since you appear to associate this icon with E&P, there’s one obvious question: Does this icon persist if you exit the E&P app?

If so, I bet it is the Facebook app, and the advice above looks good.

If not, there’s something strange going on, 'cause that’s not how the Facebook app behaves, and I’ve never known E&P to do anything like that either. A screenshot would be helpful.

Maybe you mean the facebook logo on your normal map which urges you to login to facebook. I ignored that button a long time at the beginning of the game and than it will disappear after a few days/maybe weeks. I can’t remember it right.

You mean that symbol which appears like the daily or weekly offers, right?

Edited:

That Icon, right

S17-1-225x400

You have to be patient how you have to be everywhere in the game. It will, as I wrote, disappear if you ignore it long enough.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.