How do I beat Red Riding Hood?

Level 29 and still no 5 star players? Why are none pulling for me.

1 Like

Moved to Help’n’Tactics, since there wasn’t a suggestion for a change at all.

Luck may also come to you. Stay patient…

Do you already run TrainingCenter @lvl20?

3 Likes

There’s only a 1.5% chance of pulling a 5* in the Epic Hero summon. It goes up to 2.5% in the Elemental Summon and the Atlantis Summon. Still very low odds, obviously. But getting a 5* hero won’t necesssarily help you beat Red Hood in the challenge event anyway! It’s easy enough to complete all three challenge event difficulty tiers with 4* heroes. (They’d have to be fully leveled up to beat the Legendary event tier though, most likely.)

Personally, I tend to bring 5x Dragon Attacks, 5x Bombs, and 5x Axes to the last stage of the Legendary event, so that I don’t have to rely too much on tiles/specials once I get to the Boss wave. If you’re talking about the Rare difficulty tier, then you do have to win it with your heroes and tiles, since arrows and axes don’t do enough damage. It would help to know more about your roster if you want people to give you tips on how to use it next time around.

1 Like

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc
As per Olmor’s comment above, this should probably be moved to another category
Edit: Never mind, apparently he was able to move it himself!

1 Like

Gato, Kelile, Rigard, Melendor and Wu Kong

And how much have you leveled them up?

Gato is full Kelile is 4 stripes level 33, Melendor as Kelile, Rigard 4 stripes level 61 and Wu Kong 4 stripes level 5

OK, that’s a pretty good team. Maybe a little too much healing, and Gato’s special isn’t much help against Red Hood. Do you have any other options? And which difficulty level of the event were you having trouble with?

How do you beat Red Hood? How do you keep her alive?

I got lucky and got Red Hood a few days ago, its my first 5star card.

Ive just started leveling her, its at level 29 first tier. Any time Ive tried using her, I get almost zero red tiles on the board until she dies.

Its the first thing the AI attacks and it kills it in only two to three shots.

Ive only been able to use it on the map when farming low levels.

Heroes—even 5* heroes—aren’t meant to see combat until they’re in 3rd ascension. Just keep feeding her.

3 Likes

I used Proteus to prevent her from gaining mana beat her first time I attackedj

AI is prone to attack lowest HP, as advised @Kerridoc, you should level her up to about 3/70 to get an effective usage.

2 Likes

I don’t have many options at all. Gato is my best Blue member after that it is Valen. I’ve been playing well over 12 months and I still have no 5 star players, and it’s not for want of trying I’ve spent my fair share of money. So apart from Gato I’ve no other options.

Oh, man, that is sad… don’t you run TC20? You should have got there month ago…

1 Like