How different are the loot tiers in raids

I’m considering to cup drop and was wondering how different the tiers are. I’ve been in diamond for ages now and I’m not sure the frustration in filling this chest is worth it for the loot. Just wondering what the other tiers generally offer to compare. Thanks

I’ve only been in bronze, silver, gold and platinum. In my experience:

Bronze = junk
Silver = 99% junk, 1% chance of not junk
Gold = 98% junk, 2% chance of not junk
Platinum = 97% junk, 3% chance of not junk

If you’re accustomed to getting anything decent from your raid chests on a somewhat regular basis, you should probably try to stay where you’re at.

UPDATE:
It is your lucky day, my friend! Normally I do not do raids, as I hate them. But it just so happens that I am in Platinum tier and had an almost filled raid chest, so I went ahead and finished it. I present to you 100% scientific evidence, a 1/1 sample size with +/-99% variation.

3 Likes

When you say junk, is it like much worse than this? Similar than this? Or about the same?

1 Like

Just a tad worse than that. :grin:

So I guess Diamond is 96% junk, 4% good?

1 Like

Good to know thanks, I guess cup dropping is the way to go

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, I always assumed that the diamond tier raiders killing 12* titans were getting compasses and hidden blades on a daily basis. I guess at the end of the day, we’re all in the same leaky boats. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

No farming 12 star titans is the way to go but I’m not in one of those alliances anymore. I came back to my roots and playing in an alliance with nine and ten star titans.

This is becoming very mundane and I just didn’t want to deal with the frustration of the boards anymore if it’s not worth it.

1 Like

New defense can’t make it too obvious or ppl won’t raid me lol

3 Likes

I don’t track my titan rewards but I have a feeling I get unfarmable ascension item every second titan. We’re killing 8* and 9* titans regularly, sometimes a 10*.

But raid chest in diamond is garbage. Maybe once items every 2 weeks.

1 Like

LOL yeah I’m sure nobody will be the least bit suspicious when they see “level 62”… :laughing:

I never initiate raids anymore. I only do revenges, and only against teams that I think I have a snowball’s chance of actually beating.

4 Likes

Well there’s no way for me to hide my level lol

1 Like

True. You could always put up a single Aife on defense and hope your attackers aren’t paying attention.

Just make it look so random, that it looks like your finger hit the defense button and you didn’t realize it…

Diamond, I think, is the only one that has a 100% ascension item loot roll. That makes a difference to me, at least.

1 Like

The screenshots OP posted above seem to suggest otherwise… unless herbs and rope are now considered ascension items?

Strong rope is a 2* ascension item, so it is 100% accurate.

1 Like

LOL you are correct. My bad.

Just doesn’t seem worth it to me if it’s not at least a rare AM. I have more rope than I know what to do with.

1 Like

Hey, I’m not saying the roll guarantees anything good, just that diamond is the only one with the guaranteed roll lol

4 Likes

Well technically chainmail shirt and tall boots are rare (3*) ascension items…

2 Likes

Yes, and I would be happier to receive chainmail and boots than rope. You can farm ropes in S1 P5… you have to get all the way up to province 12 to get chainmail and boots! Way harder. :grin:

1 Like