How deep a 4* roster is deep enough?

The game is about leveling heroes and i wonder when i should put leveling 4* aside and dedicate to 5*
after diving into the forum i figured i needed a good 4* bench and now i have 20 maxed 4*

Blue
Kiril, Grimm, Sonya, Valeria

Green
Buddy, Hansel, Caedmon

Red
Wilbur, Boldtusk, Gormek, Colen, Falcon, Lancelot

Purple
Sabina, Rigard, Ameonna, Merlin, Proteus

Yellow
Jackal x2, Gretel, Wu

I also have these maxed 5*
Athena
Magni
Tarlak
Evelyn
Panther
Aeron
Inari
Drake
Zimkitha

at 3/70
Onatel
Greg
Zeline (1 tonic away)
Kestrel
Alberich

Bench
4* pretty much one of each at 1.1
5* Arthur, Morgan, Thoth, Joon, Elena, and Duplicates Evelyn, Zimkitha, Athena, Onatel and Thoth

where should i go now?

Well, I’d consider that the game is structured so you can take ~twice as many heroes to L70 as you can to L80.

Long-term players have told me that non-farmable ascension mats come roughly 3:1 3* : 4*

Take Blue as an example. About 6 telescopes come your way in the time about 18 capes come your way.

Maxing a 5* takes 6 scopes and 8 capes, leaving 10 capes for something else.

Something else will average out as two maxed 4* or two 5* stuck at 3/70.

So you will probably end up with more 4*s eventually, either because you run out of 5* or you arentbimpressed with many of them at 3/70.

1 Like

Class Quests

What classes are they?

After 3* ascension items, emblems are the most cost effective combat multiplier in Empires.

Good heroes

Some heroes are good, some suck, most are okay.

4* 3.60 and 4* 4.70 are some of the best heroes to complete class quests. I am aiming for 3x good 4* 3.60 / 4* 4.70 / 5* 3.70 per class to help me complete them.

I am leveling Aegir because he is one of the few healing Paladins - others being Ares and Prisca.

“weekly group raids” or WGR

We still do not know how WGR will work. So I am holding on to all 4* ascension items until then.

Hero Academy

Depending on your play style, seeing what Hero Academy and Alchemist Lab are about May save you regrets for leveling that 5* to 5* 4.1 .

2 Likes