How could be possible in Guardians of Teltoc?

Many of the top tier players do this, to hide their beloved secret teams.

I get that but there is that No naming and shaming rule. Pat truly feels targeted and like he’s being accused of things he’s really not guilty of. It’s kind of taking the joy of a higher placement away for him.

I dunno, kind of the territory of being “famous” Comes with good and bad. The joys of being good at something. Always gonna be trolls tbat live in mommy’s basement instead of under bridges.

Lol it’s a competition. I wouldnt show my heros either. I play a good amount of poker and have never been shamed for not showing my hand. In events it’s common knowledge to use a ton of items, w/e flasks, and color stack. Different events call for different colors. There’s guides and tidbits all over the forum. If you want to find out what a player used in events, get in touch, and ask them. But dont be mad if they choose not to tell you.

As far as naming/shaming, the teams posted by the mentioned players was public info and anytime a player ranks in any part of this game, they know others can see their info and team used. Dont see any harm in the info and images provided above.

1 Like

It’s not a secret I don’t think. The strategy is repition for the win

in other words - he’s trolling :roll_eyes:

1 Like

People are so sensitive and jealous these days…

1 Like

I can confirm my team is one of the 2 teams I used in the event. The other team I used is actually the one being displayed by Panickin Skywalker in 5th place

1 Like

For the record, this is just an inside joke between dude and myself, DMP, nacho, uzi, and a bunch of old alliance mates. Some of us have parted ways since and this is just a little way to bring the joke back around when we see each other in game various places. That’s all this particular thing is. Dude is a good apple, and would never want to mislead people. This is just us having some fun and joking around. Check uziguzi’s team on legendary #82, and my own team had the same at one point before I went back to running levels again

I am the person who created this topic and I just made a question because I simply had no idea if this was possible or not …

It was not to enjoy or say that someone is a cheater … I spoke in this case how could I speak in any other, and the forum itself asks for photos to be easier to understand, so do not make so much fuss when there is no reason to do so … I just made one question, thank you…

1 Like

Thanks! I was actually using a variation of my 5xBalthazar team for a lot of the event, but since I was so proud of finally getting a maxed 5xsame hero team for the first time, I had to show them off :grinning:

Then in the end, 5xBalthazar was the team that improved my score the last couple of times to break 500k.

I’ve been top 10 in rare the last 4 events, didn’t cost a dime. 1st place required some additional refills than my flasks could provide though, but that’s mostly because I’ve been competing hard for the last 4 months.

1 Like

And to think I’ve fed a dozen Balthazars and only kept 1…:laughing: They’ll come around again eventually…

Have been working on my 3*s, but mostly fire, ice, and nature so far. Will start working on dark next.

Admire your dedication… 5xBalthazar - all with max specials - takes a helluva lot of patience :smiley::+1:

Skill ? lmao. Touching a screen to slide 3 tiles is accessible to anyone. Time and money are not.