How come margareth never dodge kageburado?

Observation means nothing in forums. Either show proof or ask if others have noticed. And you don’t need numerous thread saying the same thing.

According to my observations kadilen now dodges way more than “before”. I hate this hidden buffing, destroyes the game!

2 Likes

I maxed Margaret long ago, and I’ve been using her more lately thanks to being able to hit everyone in either of the Double formations. I’ll bring her out if someone stacks their team with snipers.

In my observations, she is exactly the same as she has always been.

Conclusion: Don’t get a “feeling” based on a run of bad luck. There will be times when those 1000-damage hits will get through, even three times in a row! Even with a 10% chance to hit, if you’re rolling a 20-sided die (like a nerd would), you will still occasionally get a 19 or 20 three times in a row!

Good gaming!

4 Likes

So much to pick through in that post.

But let’s get to the hot topic.

What’s your favourite dip for your Carrot sticks? I’m partial to a nice hummus myself.

5 Likes

French onion for me. Zesty counterpoint to the sweetness of the carrot

Personally I am happy if the OP wants to complain, but it is pretty hard to distil it down to a single well made point. What is the argument or premise on which we are debating here? Of course I am happy to debate entrees and snacks but I think OP had a different point

3 Likes

main-qimg-642e419103b84004fb45d48164e46334

5 Likes

Great thread and Krtko speaks the truth, nothing but the truth. Margret hardly dodges anymore. She’s gotten old and slow. If this was dodge ball she’ll be dead.

tenor

Kadilen (costume) evades far more when facing her than when using her

Wait this is a duplicate? No duplicate threads.

merged

One thread per topic please. :+1:

1 Like

Anyone entertained the idea that since the defense team has a silent 20% bonus, that said bonus also augment the dodging rate of those heroes that allows dodging as a talent and as a skill? @Krtko may have just experienced that on offense, but definitely in my experience, those that evade specials seemed to have a high amount of rate doing so than what appeared on their cards. Again, I don’t have Marge and cKad

Did think the topics was a bit different with certain hero’s.
Dodgy as it sounds It dunno why I missed the merge, gonna dodge out this conversation now.

Yeah, the merge screw this topic up completely. I don’t remember it having anything to do with Kage. I guess the “Hidden Nerf” comment needed to be removed. Good job SGG(sarcasm)

There isn’t a hidden nerf trust its done on percentage. Dodge is a dodge blind is blind I literally saw drake blind 3 people in a war and they all that was blind used there special on him and he died. Is there a secret nerf on drakes blind now?
I used to put how many times danza used cool specials in the trails when I used him some time good sometimes bad.
Percentage is the key sure the dodge is annoying but it’s there kage can’t dispel marge fact, can he dispel c kadalin percentage wise he can or not.

1 Like

Used her this war. Dodged 5 out of 5 sniper attacks. Love those secret buffs.

Must be a fact because it happened to me.

Always remember feelings are not facts.

Love, peace, over and out.

2 Likes

Undocumented observation is no proof.

Years of observation without data is just useless. Either in forum or even in Real Life.

You can just state something you want, but in order to strengthen your arguments, once again you have to put effort or data on it. Not just saying i have researched it through years.

Peace out.