How come margareth never dodge kageburado?

Another BS from this company?

1 Like

Umā€¦ Iā€™m assuming you have recorded numerous instances this has happened, so that there is some sort of evidence of your claim? :sweat:

Otherwise, if youā€™ve posted on the forum to vent an opinionā€¦ There are so many venting threads, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if this gets merged in the appropriate place. See hereā€¦

Ģ¶KĢ¶aĢ¶gĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶mĢ¶oĢ¶vĢ¶eĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶bĢ¶uĢ¶fĢ¶fĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶bĢ¶eĢ¶fĢ¶oĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶hĢ¶iĢ¶tĢ¶tĢ¶iĢ¶nĢ¶gĢ¶,Ģ¶ Ģ¶tĢ¶hĢ¶eĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶fĢ¶oĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶hĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶mĢ¶oĢ¶vĢ¶eĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶tĢ¶hĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶dĢ¶oĢ¶dĢ¶gĢ¶eĢ¶.Ģ¶ (EDIT - read on)

Samurai vs lock-picker, she never stood a chance reallyā€¦

7 Likes

exactly, very annoying BS. Margarets card reads; ā€œdodging special attacks THAT DO DAMAGEā€ - Kageā€™s first special is removing buffs, eg. Margarets dodging, Margaret gets the full damage.
thats a difference with costume Kadilen, which reads: ā€œdodge SPECIAL SKILLSā€ - so, Kage has no effect and the adversary summons a Thorne Minion. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

If I recall correctly, C.Kadilen dodge my Kageburado. Dispel can be dodged.

Anyway, Margareth is immune to dispel.

If your Margareth is under 50% HP, Kageburado will only hit lightly, therefore reducing the dodge rate.

5 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right, Iā€™d completely forgotten about the passive skill. So I went and found Margaret in a raid, and she dodged my Kage five times. Which kind of ruins the OPā€™s argument reallyā€¦

4 Likes

I just want to state this. XD

Would love to see if the OP put the some videos of it to strengthen his arguments.
I think most likely Margaret will dodge Kageburado skill if above 50% HP
But not for his nearby allies cause they will for sure got dispel first

1 Like

Agree.
C.Cadilen and Inari both dodge special skill which ailments and Dispel are part of it, unlike Margaret which dodge special that deal damage cause dispel donā€™t give any damage so itā€™s 100% cannot be dodged.

3 Likes

Margaret needs a buff anyone??

1 Like

It not because margareth cannot be unbuffed.

1 Like

No video . But I will record it if I find kageburado and he attacks Margareth.

Great. I hope you will find it asap.
Who knows. It might be another Bug or something else or just pure bad luck :laughing:

Hereā€™s the real issue Iā€™m having. C Kadilen is dodging Kageburado. This sucks. But C Kadilen dodges special skills. I guess that includes debuff (although it shouldnā€™t)
Margaret only dodges special skills that deal damage.

Iā€™ve had Margaret dodge Kage many times. Possibly just bad luck

Also, why do people add an H to the end of her name, translation issue?

While Kage canā€™t dispel Margaret due to her passive skill there is still probably a 10% chance he can hit as she has max 90% chance. I have had an opponent Kage hit her before but also I have had her rogue talent proc on him before which means he got through the dodge but still missed anyway lol

This is the usual outcome:

KvsM

5 Likes

Margaret now dodge way less using in every raid. Also kadilen it seem to dodge less but I donā€™t have it. Margaret 3x time in row didnā€™t dodge hit over 1000 it NEVER happens before. This game is just pure lie. We are carrots on the stick.

1 Like

You say heroes dodge much less than before. Before what? Iā€™d like to see your proof, if any.

By the way, the term is ā€œcarrot or the stickā€ meaning the good thing or the bad. They are not the same thing.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have any of those heroes. I havenā€™t faced much Margaret in raids recently, but I still see a lot of costumed Kadilen on defense still. Sorry, but her dodge still is thale same excessively high than what is stated on her card. In my monopurple team, I have 3 dispellers in Panther, Kage and Ametrine, which is my go to team whenever there is at least a yellow hero defending on alternative defense formation, especially if Siff is present. They still effin miss more often than I want to when costumed Kadilenā€™s skill is up.

2 Likes

Proof? Years of observation. She is in my attack raid from beginning. At least 1 and half.

1 Like

You Started this thread earlierā€¦

People gave advice on why that happened.
Now your starting something else im actually confused on what you actually want.
Her dodge isnā€™t 100%.