How come margareth never dodge kageburado?

Another BS from this company?

1 Like

Um… I’m assuming you have recorded numerous instances this has happened, so that there is some sort of evidence of your claim? :sweat:

Otherwise, if you’ve posted on the forum to vent an opinion… There are so many venting threads, I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets merged in the appropriate place. See here…

̶K̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶f̶f̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶d̶g̶e̶.̶ (EDIT - read on)

Samurai vs lock-picker, she never stood a chance really…

7 Likes

exactly, very annoying BS. Margarets card reads; “dodging special attacks THAT DO DAMAGE” - Kage’s first special is removing buffs, eg. Margarets dodging, Margaret gets the full damage.
thats a difference with costume Kadilen, which reads: “dodge SPECIAL SKILLS” - so, Kage has no effect and the adversary summons a Thorne Minion. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

If I recall correctly, C.Kadilen dodge my Kageburado. Dispel can be dodged.

Anyway, Margareth is immune to dispel.

If your Margareth is under 50% HP, Kageburado will only hit lightly, therefore reducing the dodge rate.

5 Likes

You’re absolutely right, I’d completely forgotten about the passive skill. So I went and found Margaret in a raid, and she dodged my Kage five times. Which kind of ruins the OP’s argument really…

4 Likes

I just want to state this. XD

Would love to see if the OP put the some videos of it to strengthen his arguments.
I think most likely Margaret will dodge Kageburado skill if above 50% HP
But not for his nearby allies cause they will for sure got dispel first

1 Like

Agree.
C.Cadilen and Inari both dodge special skill which ailments and Dispel are part of it, unlike Margaret which dodge special that deal damage cause dispel don’t give any damage so it’s 100% cannot be dodged.

3 Likes

Margaret needs a buff anyone??

1 Like

It not because margareth cannot be unbuffed.

1 Like

No video . But I will record it if I find kageburado and he attacks Margareth.

Great. I hope you will find it asap.
Who knows. It might be another Bug or something else or just pure bad luck :laughing:

Here’s the real issue I’m having. C Kadilen is dodging Kageburado. This sucks. But C Kadilen dodges special skills. I guess that includes debuff (although it shouldn’t)
Margaret only dodges special skills that deal damage.

image

I’ve had Margaret dodge Kage many times. Possibly just bad luck

Also, why do people add an H to the end of her name, translation issue?

While Kage can’t dispel Margaret due to her passive skill there is still probably a 10% chance he can hit as she has max 90% chance. I have had an opponent Kage hit her before but also I have had her rogue talent proc on him before which means he got through the dodge but still missed anyway lol

This is the usual outcome:

5 Likes

Margaret now dodge way less using in every raid. Also kadilen it seem to dodge less but I don’t have it. Margaret 3x time in row didn’t dodge hit over 1000 it NEVER happens before. This game is just pure lie. We are carrots on the stick.

1 Like

You say heroes dodge much less than before. Before what? I’d like to see your proof, if any.

By the way, the term is “carrot or the stick” meaning the good thing or the bad. They are not the same thing.

3 Likes

I don’t have any of those heroes. I haven’t faced much Margaret in raids recently, but I still see a lot of costumed Kadilen on defense still. Sorry, but her dodge still is thale same excessively high than what is stated on her card. In my monopurple team, I have 3 dispellers in Panther, Kage and Ametrine, which is my go to team whenever there is at least a yellow hero defending on alternative defense formation, especially if Siff is present. They still effin miss more often than I want to when costumed Kadilen’s skill is up.

2 Likes

Proof? Years of observation. She is in my attack raid from beginning. At least 1 and half.

1 Like

You Started this thread earlier…

People gave advice on why that happened.
Now your starting something else im actually confused on what you actually want.
Her dodge isn’t 100%.

Cookie Settings