How can you get better titans quicker? How can you speed up titan level increases? How can you get more difficult titans faster? How can you get bigger titans after starting a new alliance? [MASTER]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Yes, I shouted

1 Like

Dears,
Thanks to absolutely no support from SG in regards to banned leader (only threats due to spamming them), we have had to re-create a new alliance and unfortunately started with 1* titan. People are still coming and going and we have just got 5th 2* titan. Previously we were beating 9* - 10*. Is there any way to get a higher titan faster? If we get 5x each level, then we`ll end up with no proper loot for the next several weeks :confused:

1 Like

same here…

I’m part of a new alliance that founded a few weeks back, and it took us 23 days to get to 12* titans. We got 4 2*s, but it sped up a lot after that, with only 1 or 2 of every other level. I don’t believe there is anything you can do to speed up the process, though it might help to kill each titan as quickly as possible because titan spawns are linked to your titan score. Not 100% sure if that works though.

4 Likes

Thanks for a hint mate, we have started killing titans as soon as they appeared and it crazily improved the situation. Totally jumped over 3* and the higher ones we`re getting only once.

Fyi @Annieb.

20 characters

1 Like

@Kerridoc
@zephyr1

There seem to be a couple of these threads, perhaps merge them?

2 Likes

Merged :heart_decoration:

I left the alliance migration post separate. While this is closely related, I think it’s better to have separate entry points for each topic for search and reference purposes.

Also updated the title in hopes of catching more searchers.

2 Likes

@General_Confusion
The above was a “Thank You” in advance, now another Thank You for your excellent information/advice.

Based on information you provided, we killed the 2* in 20 minutes (took that long because most of us were logged off when it spawned). Nevertheless, we jumped from 2* yesterday directly to a 4* titan today.

Can I officially say that Lobster Stew is trending higher?

5 Likes

@zephyr1
Since sub forum does not allow “solution”, perhaps edit the first post to quote this post and General’s post?

1 Like

Added :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

how many times, and how, do you have to kill a titan of a certain category to move to a higher star?

Seems to vary with how fast you kill it. On average 2 or 3 times

1 Like

You just keep killing titans and don’t let any escape. If you want to keep going up with titans. When ever you can’t kill it and it got to escap you get a ☆ down titans.
So 4 titans in 6☆s gets ya a 7☆
With out 1 escaped beasts.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

Staff has confirmed that fast kills will have a greater chance of getting a bigger titan next time.

8 Likes

i don’t know how it works but we missed our first 10* then took down a 9 * and 2 10* now facing our first 11* which is above us at the moment thought it was 3 titans to next one 2 shocked us all

I’ve seen this happen occasionally too in the 7-9* range. It’s certainly not all the time, but isn’t insanely uncommon either.

And here’s an example of it happening with lower star titans too:

We are a new alliance with lots of strong players frustrated at several 2* so all could fill titan chests. After reading earlier posts

Now we’re killing titans fast… (within the first hour) So far, we’ve had consecutively better titans. *3… *4…*5…*5rare… 6 today… Hoping for a 7 tomorrow

1 Like

@zephyr1

O King of The Merged Topic, we beseech thou to merge this topic

How can you get better titans quicker? How can you speed up titan level increases? How can you get more difficult titans faster? How can you get bigger titans after starting a new alliance? [MASTER]

4 Likes

O Lord of the House of Gryphon, thy quest for order is true and pure. Thy wish be granted. :dizzy:

6 Likes