How can you get better titans quicker? How can you speed up titan level increases? How can you get more difficult titans faster? How can you get bigger titans after starting a new alliance? [MASTER]

Day 10…another *6…hmm?

Fast forward to…Day 16 and we have our first *9 titan.

Hitting fast and hard does eventually spawn bigger titans (assuming of course you have experienced alliance members who can pound titans).

1 Like

@Kerridoc have they ever given us an indication of what “fast” means? I’m pretty sure I’m capable of killing a 1* Titan with a single flag. But would rather all my new Alliance members get a hit to tally a Titan kill towards the Titan chest. Do we have any idea if killing it in 1 minute vs 1 hour vs 6 hours makes a difference? We’re a global alliance so between work and sleep it might take is up to 6 hours to let everyone get in a hit. Just curious… And sorry if I’m beating a dead horse.

And same question for @Sternman

When you let everyone hit how long did that drag out the Titan? And conversely when you “put your back into it” how quick were the kills?

We’re a new alliance - only 17 of us so far, but most are Lvl40+ and 4100tp+ with decent benches. We were regularly killing 11* in our old alliance before our group decided to split with half pursuing more casual play and half more competitive. …being the competitive half we’d like to get back up to at least 8* asap, but don’t want to cost members Titan chest tallies unnecessarily. Your experience would be very helpful and informative.

Hey @Sean949807 , I recorded the times it took for my alliance to defeat titans. Initially we competed for the lowest score so everyone had a chance to hit the titan. However after days at *2 (the loot is terrible) we trialled hitting hard and fast.

Day 5 - 3* 13 mins
Day 6 - 4* 24 mins
Day 7 - 5* 60 mins
Day 8 - 5* rare 17mins
Day 9 - 6* 35 mins… (etc)
Day 16 - first 9*

It was difficult to coordinate attacks to dispatch the titan quicker (we too are a global alliance) so we had to accept that some days people would miss out on adding to their titan chest.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Thank you Sarah that is very helpful. Unfortunately due to timing the Titans are arriving at 4am-3am-2am for our Asian members. That means they get left out if we kill it fast. I’m struggling with how to handle that but at least we can have a better alliance discussion now. Thanks.

Actually 1* Titans are surprisingly hard to kill due to the attack stat soft cap.

Notes

2 Likes

Interesting. Good to know, thanks.

Hi @Sean949807

I didn’t record the details but because we span about 9 hours in time zones and not everyone is continually active we were taking 18-20 hours to kill titans AND have everyone get in a hit.

We explained on the chat that we would start killing ASAP and no one protested (some disappointment when waking up to dead titans but no complaints). I just made sure to explain why we were aiming to kill quickly and that a few days of missed loot were worth the better loot. Once we reached our “natural” level everyone has a chance to hit the Titan since we are running close to 20 hours for the ones we kill.

1 Like

Thanks @Sternman. We had the same discussion internally and it was decided we should provide some window for people to get in a hit, but still move forward with some speed. We settled on 1 hour. Each team his for approximately “B rank” then stops. 1 hour into the Titan it’s no holds barred and we kill it.

It’s a small sample size, but seems like 15-18 of our 20 members are able to hit each one before it’s killed.

So far we have gone 1*, 1*, 2*, 2*, 3*… The first was alive for maybe 2 hours. After that they’re all dead within 1:05

We faced a similar issue when we started our new alliance two weeks ago. The first 1*, I almost one shot using my normal titan approach (Wilbur, Wu and 3 strong color heroes). We’re only 4 people atm and two of us are in Europe and two in Oceania, so a 10 hour time difference. So for a while we agreed to not use any items and sometimes just using the weak color on the titan, so everyone gets a shot.
Now we’re stuck at 5s,after killing a 6 with some flasks. But there’s only so much you can do with 4 people […]

moderator’s note: recruiting mention removed by @zephyr1

Apologies, I went off topic for this thread

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

It’s very natural that this particular thread topic would invite discussing possible recruitment/joining of an alliance.

However, in the interest of avoiding this and all other threads turning into a recruitment-fest, Forum Rules require all recruiting-related posts to be in Alliance Recruitment.

If you’d like to invite someone to join your alliance, please post in your own recruiting thread in Alliance Recruitment, and tag/quote the person. That way you can make an offer and continue discussion without derailing the thread.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Never even dawned on me but should have. Now let’s get back to killing Titans!

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder. Apologies, I got carried away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is all great info, thanks. I’m in an alliance with 17 members currently, many of them with team power 3500+. Our current titan is 6* and that’s about as tough as I remember seeing. About half of the alliance members never attack titans, and subsequently the stronger ones usually escape unless someone has a titan flask and gets multiple turns to finish off. Should our alliance be seeing tougher titans (alliance has been around for about 2 years), and is the reason we aren’t due to half the members not attacking?

after two years you should be on 12* without a doubt. But every time one is allowed to escape, you will go down either in HP or star level on the next titan.

We just started 5 days ago, got a 4* today…we are killing them asap. At first we did one hour to let as many as possible to hit for the loot and to fill chest, and got a 1* then three 2* in a row.

So we decided to kill them faster, 10 minutes or less…and got two 3*, now a 4* today.

We are in agreement as a group that giving up some minor rewards on the little ones is well worth getting to the big ones faster. Once we do, we have rules set up regarding required use of titan flags and minimum total scores.

Just noticed your group is only 17 people, so 12* would be pretty tough, still feel with the team power you have that a little bit bigger ones, with better loot, should be do-able…but everyone has to pull their weight or it won’t happen. If you’re ok with the casual approach and happy there, all good.

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Hmmm…
If your alliance has been around for two years and your team mates aren’t attacking titans, and you want to see higher titans, I’m sorry to say it might be time to find a new alliance.

Taking down titans takes team work and everyone using those titan flags - it does get frustrating doing your bit and others not so much (been there :confounded:) As @LadyAnesthesia said, every time you let a titan go the next titan will decrease in either level or HP. Which is why your alliance is stuck on 6*.

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve been considering changing alliances for a while - tired of joining wars and losing by a hundred points, then looking at the results and seeing a bunch of zeros from some of our elders who should be in there fighting. I know that people have lives, but when they’re skipping wars and titans on a regular basis, they’re not helping our alliance get stronger.

2 Likes

BTW - the 6* titan just escaped, and we had six players who didn’t fight - 4 of them in the top 10 of the alliance including our highest ranked player. Time to go elsewhere, it seems.

2 Likes

You have line?

I could probly take you and your other active teammates into Crew if you want