How can you get better titans quicker? How can you speed up titan level increases? How can you get more difficult titans faster? How can you get bigger titans after starting a new alliance? [MASTER]

@zephyr1
Since sub forum does not allow “solution”, perhaps edit the first post to quote this post and General’s post?

1 Like

Added :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

how many times, and how, do you have to kill a titan of a certain category to move to a higher star?

Seems to vary with how fast you kill it. On average 2 or 3 times

1 Like

You just keep killing titans and don’t let any escape. If you want to keep going up with titans. When ever you can’t kill it and it got to escap you get a ☆ down titans.
So 4 titans in 6☆s gets ya a 7☆
With out 1 escaped beasts.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

Staff has confirmed that fast kills will have a greater chance of getting a bigger titan next time.

8 Likes

i don’t know how it works but we missed our first 10* then took down a 9 * and 2 10* now facing our first 11* which is above us at the moment thought it was 3 titans to next one 2 shocked us all

I’ve seen this happen occasionally too in the 7-9* range. It’s certainly not all the time, but isn’t insanely uncommon either.

And here’s an example of it happening with lower star titans too:

We are a new alliance with lots of strong players frustrated at several 2* so all could fill titan chests. After reading earlier posts

Now we’re killing titans fast… (within the first hour) So far, we’ve had consecutively better titans. *3… *4…*5…*5rare… 6 today… Hoping for a 7 tomorrow

1 Like

@zephyr1

O King of The Merged Topic, we beseech thou to merge this topic

How can you get better titans quicker? How can you speed up titan level increases? How can you get more difficult titans faster? How can you get bigger titans after starting a new alliance? [MASTER]

4 Likes

O Lord of the House of Gryphon, thy quest for order is true and pure. Thy wish be granted. :dizzy:

6 Likes

Speed matters, nail it.
We were on 8* just after three weeks (2 1/2 maybe) and we jumped straight from 2* to 4* and only one 4* before moving up to 5*.
Initially we tried to be nice and let everyone hit so had several 1* and 2* titans before we were enlightened and put our backs into it.

(Edited: Corrected commentary, we skipped 3* and went straight to 4*)

1 Like

Q: How do you call it when mods merge necroed threads?
A: Frankensteining

Now to the subject at hand. I wonder. Say you’re an alliance that can slay 7’s but not 8’s, would it be worth it to delay the killing blow of your 7’s as long as you can to stay in the 7’s bracket?

And how do rare titans fit into all this? Now the rare titans are on a timer - their spawning in itself is scheduled. But their level, might be also based on this ‘titan killing time’ factor. Perhaps another argument for not killing your titans too fast.

Interesting.

1 Like

Right on the money for a doubt we are having. We’ve had two cracks at an 8* and they escaped, close but still escaped.
The lower end 7* go down easily, the higher end 7* usually go with just a few hours to spare. I may suggest slowing the last hits but fear that we lose control and one gets away…(several time zones represented so coordination is loose)
HP wise there is a small gap between the top 7* and bottom 8* but there seems to be a Defense increase between the two that leads to much less damage.

Not to mention a damage increase. Against 7*'s Wu can tank a hit or two. Against 8*'s … not so much.

Day 10…another *6…hmm?

Fast forward to…Day 16 and we have our first *9 titan.

Hitting fast and hard does eventually spawn bigger titans (assuming of course you have experienced alliance members who can pound titans).

1 Like

@Kerridoc have they ever given us an indication of what “fast” means? I’m pretty sure I’m capable of killing a 1* Titan with a single flag. But would rather all my new Alliance members get a hit to tally a Titan kill towards the Titan chest. Do we have any idea if killing it in 1 minute vs 1 hour vs 6 hours makes a difference? We’re a global alliance so between work and sleep it might take is up to 6 hours to let everyone get in a hit. Just curious… And sorry if I’m beating a dead horse.

And same question for @Sternman

When you let everyone hit how long did that drag out the Titan? And conversely when you “put your back into it” how quick were the kills?

We’re a new alliance - only 17 of us so far, but most are Lvl40+ and 4100tp+ with decent benches. We were regularly killing 11* in our old alliance before our group decided to split with half pursuing more casual play and half more competitive. …being the competitive half we’d like to get back up to at least 8* asap, but don’t want to cost members Titan chest tallies unnecessarily. Your experience would be very helpful and informative.

Hey @Sean949807 , I recorded the times it took for my alliance to defeat titans. Initially we competed for the lowest score so everyone had a chance to hit the titan. However after days at *2 (the loot is terrible) we trialled hitting hard and fast.

Day 5 - 3* 13 mins
Day 6 - 4* 24 mins
Day 7 - 5* 60 mins
Day 8 - 5* rare 17mins
Day 9 - 6* 35 mins… (etc)
Day 16 - first 9*

It was difficult to coordinate attacks to dispatch the titan quicker (we too are a global alliance) so we had to accept that some days people would miss out on adding to their titan chest.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Thank you Sarah that is very helpful. Unfortunately due to timing the Titans are arriving at 4am-3am-2am for our Asian members. That means they get left out if we kill it fast. I’m struggling with how to handle that but at least we can have a better alliance discussion now. Thanks.