How can I make colored chests come out faster?

How can I make colored chests come out faster? Please help

They’re random. The only way to get them faster is to fill regular chests faster. You can pay gems to activate the quest without waiting on the time

1 Like

@kikyo - you’re a bit of an expert. Any advice or threads to share?

1 Like

Great thread started in 2017… enjoy

4 Likes

or raid chests…colored chest can appear in any place…got a holy chest in the raid chest spot today

1 Like

Thanks. I edited my first response.

2 Likes

Never seen one of those. How do you fill it ?
Kill matching color heroes ?
What a pain!
Have fun.
Wolf9
:scream:

Fill at least 4 or 5 chests per day ( a lot of skips with gems), the color chest will come faster, but still random.

And welcome @Tyrael to the forum.

1 Like

monsters or heroes, bosses…everything matching the color

so killing a yellow monster counts for 2 chests…hello world 12-9

2 Likes

I do 3xday, 2 monster and one raid. The rest is up to the rng. Sometimes they show earlier sometimes you just gotta wait. My best result doing 3xday was 6 days, but my average is like 16/20 days. Sometimes they wont show up and thats doing pretty much the same number of chests x day. Take a look at the thread above, you’ll find some interesting results.

2 Likes

Hello again,
Let me clarify, i never seen a elemental heroes chest, for that matter, neither titan, do they even exist.
Thanks and have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

The elemental chest is only one. What it changing is the position where it spawns. I can apear in all 3 positions.

3 Likes

It is only taking the place of this chest. A color chest counts almost every colored enemy. Exception is heroes from wars.

And yes it can be on every of the three chest spots.

1 Like

Thank you both, and everyone.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses: