How can a Russian be 1st on Dutch league?

We were in a combat for 1st in Dutch league and suddenly a Russian is first. How is that possible? Someone who has ideas?

If needed screenshot available. Just being curious… lol

Because Russians are allowed to live in the Netherlands?

8 Likes

Visiting the country?
I am Dutch too but have screens from being first in Portugal while spending a week there.

6 Likes

So if I travel to France through Germany Luxembourg and Belgium I can be on all those leagues?

3 Likes

If you play in those countries, yes

4 Likes

Lol going to move to Baarle Nassau then. Lol

3 Likes

Does Antarctica have relay stations yet?

1 Like

Brrrrrrrr and brrrrrrr… then south Africa seems better option. Lol

Probably, but I don’t think they have localization or a leaderboard.

2 Likes

I’ll just set up my own little empire … let the rest of the world puzzle it out

4 Likes

As a member of a very international alliance, we have players from different countries on top of our leader board every day!

2 Likes

We have a member who lives in the UK and travels often for work. His goal is to be number 1 in each local place he goes. He says that so far Germany has been the hardest…he only made it to number 4 there.

5 Likes

If you global #1, doesn’t that mean you have hit #1 in every local country and region.

1 Like

Two that I know of. Likely at least 5

The background of my avatar is a photo from Antarctica (Gurlache Straight)

1 Like

Not quite. It means that if you were in a particular country or region, you’d be #1 there too.

1 Like

If you were the Flash you could reach number 1 and then scoot through every localization region before getting bumped down. Then you’d be number 1 in every local region and country.

Otherwise local number 1 means highest among players in that local area. If global number 1 is in another local area he doesn’t count.

1 Like

Or just use a VPN…

2 Likes

Oh sure, bring technology into it … :grin:

1 Like

I was number 1 in the Bahamas at about 2,600 cups.

3 Likes

You probably will…
Provided that you can hold on to the global #1 spot long enough and travel to a few countries at the same time!