How Broken is Recruiting?

That’s interesting advice @BarryWuzHere

@Annieb - fyi above

Interesting stuff there @BarryWuzHere, thanks. Plenty to ponder on

@annieb, @JonahTheBard For reference, I know of a player who killed the first 1* titan alone in 5 hits. Team Power was in the ~3200 range if I recall correctly.

That sounds like fun ! I want to do that :):grin:

I do 1* and 2* titans solo regularly, though I still have to let some of the high end 2* go or use flasks, especially if they’re blue. The challenge is interesting to a point, but overall I’d assume it’s more productive to work with a real alliance where higher titans and loot tiers are available.

You’re welcome to join us in our great adventure @Paulon :blush:

We are Guardians of Terra

Paulon, the way it was explained in the titan loot tier guides was that while there are more total slots as loot tiers get higher the ascension mat slots do not increase until Tier IX.

This is why I cringe every time I read advice to new players about getting that team into a big alliance right away to fight high level titans.

Right now I am in a zombie alliance able to take down titans for my two mats. I can kill them solo, but sharing loot as there are only five live players is what alliance play is all about.

They get invited by people already in recruiting. Sort of like networking in real life. It makes it a bit more personal as the recruit can see all the clans there and chat with all the recruiters at once as opposed to hundreds of lines of text scrollling by in AR in-game

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I’ll bear it in mind if I decide I need a change of pace, but for now I’m enjoying life on the quiet side of alliance related matters.

@Paulon, we would welcome you at Paisley Power. (Edit: We do have a spot for you now)

Kind of unrelated question but, which is the simplest way to create an alt account?

If all members but the leader are active, what is the problem? Besides the inactive spot, I mean. Are tasks that can only be performed by the leader?

Being a co-leader myself I haven’t found restrictions…

Regards

I think the simplest way is to have a second device and not log it into your Google play account, but I haven’t done it myself.

Yes, there aren’t too many issues but there are some

• no one else can be promoted to co-leader
  • war opt-out is leader only ability
  • carrying an unkickable player that is still used for your war calculation. Especially a big deal if they have a high level team in a mixed level alliance.

That’s the main issues we’ve found.

Thanks for your answer, didn’t know about opt-out…

I’m a co-leader and the checkbox is there staring at me with the other alliance settings. I don’t know what will happen if I try to use it, though. I could experiment with it after the war is over and see what happens.

The biggest issue for me is the co-leader
Can’t promote or demote, we are lucky to have 3 active - but if one if those disappears, then we have 2 or more unkickable

And my alt is on my work iPhone, my main on my personal android. Easy way to keep them seperate

Ok… that may contradict other advice, I’d be glad of a definite answer.

I read the devs saying it was a leader only option, but think they were silent on the inclusion/exclusion of co-leads. I’ve also seen reports that there was bug (now fixed) which wasn’t letting at least some people apply that option.

I have that check box, and it’s editable. co-leaders must be able to do it.
:grinning:

1 Like

We did that with my last alliance and we lost half of our members.
Had to start all over again but 2/3 of our heavy hitters came along thankfully. If you go that route make sure you leave someone *yourself to route the old members to the new alliance.

We have a consensus of 9 on the line app and there are probably 10 other chatters on the game chat who we are hopeful will join us. The remaining silent, but active, 8 are the concern…