How Atlantis Coins Are Made

Atlantis Seadragons hard at work preparing for Atlantis Rises

12 Likes

Er, I shouldn’t have to remind a mod of the forum rules :scream::

1. Do not post any offensive content, such as sexually explicit, racist, abusive or disrespectful material. Posting NSFW (Not Safe For Work) videos or images is not permitted. :dragon::couplekiss_man_woman::dragon:

If my boss, Mr Seahorse, caught me watching this, I could have been fired :smirk:. Not cool man.

11 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re joking or if you honestly think this is sexually explicit…which would make sense if you’re a seahorse, I suppose.

9 Likes

Lol, sorry that may have (ironically) been too dry.

I’ll add some emojis to lighten it a bit.

9 Likes

I missed it, could you show it again?

3 Likes

It’s been blocked for being too prawnographic.

Move along, nothing to sea here, this ship has sailed.

Just a little horse play, it’s not worth dragon this out any longer.

11 Likes

This is what I get for using the Facebook version, I guess.

I swapped in the YouTube version, which lacks text overlay, so you’ll have to turn on the audio if you want the narration.

3 Likes

It’s David Attenborough. Basically, you get hanged for treason if you don’t listen to the narration.

6 Likes

BREATHING!!! Thank you so much for the beautiful way to start the day! So…if this is how Atlantis coins are made, if we hold onto them long enough…will they hatch? :dragon: :dragon: :dragon:

4 Likes

The roes and roes of eggs were beautiful

3 Likes

Sorry, can’t reply right now, I’ve got a rare chest and I’m trying to fillet. Hopefully I’ll be able to upgrade my bass.

5 Likes

I’d like to watch the whole documentary. So cute those weedy little dragons heading out into their infinite world of greedy predators. And I also love the sonorous narration of Mr. Attenborough. BBC rules at natural documentaries.

4 Likes

Puntastical!
20 swimming sticks

3 Likes

Something smells fishy; it might be a little pungent

4 Likes

I can’t kelp it. :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

6 Likes

That’s so funny my bladder burst and a weed myself; I’m a total wreck.

4 Likes

Just bumping this because it is so beautiful everyone should see it…and there are probably lots of new players since it was first posted…

3 Likes

Watch this if you haven’t. It’s beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Prawnographic I’m dying. S(h)ea-s(h)ells ■■■?

2 Likes