How about a new war rule, 'average war'?

Most of alliance members told me that they don’t use average mana heroes if they have fast mana heroes of same color. For example, one alliance mate doesn’t use Chomper (maxed and limit boken) cause he thinks Costumed Marjana team (C.Mar+Alucard+Costumed Gefjon, a sort of) is much better for the war. Our aliiance leader doesn’t use Guan Yu cause she thinks Evelyn team (you know, Evenyn+Quenell+… or Grace+El Naddaha+…) is much better.

Costumed Domitia is quite good, I know. But, they didn’t summon when she was featured cause they love to use Costumed Guardian Panther more.

I’m not trying to say that you cannot win with average or slow teams. It depends on the boards and your play style, whaterver. But, it is true that this issue(?) makes me hesitate when I consider ascending or breaking limit of some average or slow mana heroes.

The most important thing is those fast (7 tiles EDD team) or very fast (actually faster than very fast, ninja or styx, etc) is working even in the rush war. If you have C.Marjana+C.Gefjon+?, you don’t need slower red teams such as C. Santa, Asterius, Chomper, etc. If you have Evelyn team, you don’t need that much such as Ahmose, Congalach, etc.

Personally, I’m tired of using my Evelyn team. Actually, I’m bored to death when I watch youtube war hits vids. C.Marjana+Alucard+… / Evelyn+El Naddaha / C. White Rabbit+Jove…/C.Perseus+Thetys… Very same style and strategy.

Various war rules could be a key to bring E&P real diversity.

How about this? More frequent Rush wars, maybe? I don’t usually feed slow heroes cause rush war is 1 per 5. You need to invest for 4 per 5, not for 1 per 5. It’s my simple calculation. Will this really work? I don’t know.

I’m just trying to say that we need more various war rules to motivate to feed and ascend various heroes. I’d like to see more various strateries and idea. Average war is just an example. Will average mana war really work? I don’t know. I just want to see some dynamics.