How About a Class Bonus similar to family bonus

It would be cool if they introduced Class Talent Bonuses for multiple heroes of the same class. Maybe the bonus is an increase in talent % chance….or something like that. For instance. For every multiple unique Rogue hero used in your defense or attack team the chance to dodge increases similar to family bonuses.

That would create some pretty cool team sinergies and open up the game to more heroes maybe? The caveat being the hero would need to be fully leveled and maybe they need at least 2 Class Nodes achieved on the emblem path to qualify for the class bonus?

It would also increase the valuability of costume heroes since they are capable of being 2 different classes. And it would make emblems more valuable as being able to qualify for a class bonus a priority.

This would be a neat addition and it would help the F2P and C2P community that aren’t always able to ascend the best heroes.

You have a really good idea there. We all know the how unbalanced the current classe talents are. It’s about time these had an update to their relevancy. Another idea is to just buff the particular class talents that are underwhelming (ie barbarian, sorcerer). Some sort of balance update to the talents would be a valuable game improvement for most players, in my opinion.

1 Like

This is an excellent idea! Also, certain class talents like Rogue’s dodge and Fighter’s revive are more useful than say Barbarian’s bleed. So this could be an opportunity to buff Barbarians via the class bonus.

2 Likes

Though if the class bonus makes fighters even more likely to revive and rogues even more likely to evade, I would not be happy with it.

3 Likes

As someone who would love to see more done with hero classes to make a wider variety of heroes valuable, this would be something I could get behind, BUT…

:point_up: This. So much this!

2 Likes

Yes, as others said, to do this I’d think rogues and fighter talents would need a large nerf for only 1 hero. Mono and clerics are already pretty powerful too. While not a bad idea I think it would be horrible for the game balance

1 Like

which is why the whole idea is impracticable. It would be better to buff the classes which are currently the least useful, i.e. barbarians and druids. But not all classes can be equally useful anyway.

3 Likes

The class bonus wouldn’t necessarily have to be an enhancement of their class talent. It could be some other kind of buff. Enhancing certain talents would be pretty broken, for sure.

1 Like

Yes indeed!! That would be a huge help

1 Like

These are all great points and why I love this forum. I hadn’t thought about the potential OP To f the classes like Rogue and fighter. But I think there can be ways to do this still like folks have mentioned. Maybe instead if increasing the class buff it’s some other type of Buff.

Sorcerers on defense would be pretty OP too. Imagine a full team of Sorcerers on defense that give 50% mana reduction with a 50% chance.

2 Likes

Maybe instead of a Buff. If you pair 2 or 3 heroes from the same class they inherit a 2nd class Buff that is pre-determined and a pairing that unites the best and worst classes in order to balance out the class buff a bit.

I don’t know I’m reaching a bit but there has to be something there.

For instance potential class bonus pairings:
Rogue and Barbarian
Fighter and Druid
Monk and Sorcerer
Cleric and Wiazrd
Paladin and Ranger

2 Likes