Housekeeping for 3* tourney

I agree. Classic 3-star heroes of low value need to be ditched and definitely all duplicates need to be fed off.

1 Like

@JonahTheBard I only have Dawa on my 1st alt because I am lacking in leveled rogues. My main’s roster is very big compared to my alts. And I just got G. Panther on my main so I am heavily thinking about pulling the emblems off of Renfeld and saving it for at least one node on Panther. I would only use Prisca, Renfeld, and Dawa for class quests really.

1 Like

Only care about getting the flasks from complete rare and the other one in the lower score to use at AR
2 free flasks :thinking::+1:

I don’t have Bauchan (from Knights of Avalon), but I think for a 3-star attacker of Fire considering he dishes 20% mana degeneration and 105% damage to all enemies and doing so with average speed, I would say that makes him the top 3-star Fire attacker in the game.

1 Like

But don’t pull until Panther is maxed. That a way down the road

1 Like

It’s a big waste of time and food to feed away heroes that are already leveled.

Of all those, Renfeld is the worst one, tied with Prisca and Greymane as the worst 3*s in the game. Though I’d still prefer to keep him maxed, just in case he gets a costume in the future that makes him better.

Regarding Isshtak I personally like him, he is the only hit-3 green hero and he does decent damage. I use mine for Avalon crowd control – in the early stages he can take out the enemy waves with one use of his skill (with emblems) and he’s particularly helpful for spreading damage amongst stages with triple bosses.

2 Likes