HOTWeek instead of HOTM

It’s boring to get the same HOTM over and over again. At the frequency new heroes are coming out why not release bonus heroes weekly instead of monthly? Vote for hero of the week!!

Because if i don’t want to pull for #1 may hero during a portal i already have all the heroes i want…

Anyone else like this idea

1 Like

how about HOTDay, so people who gotta catch them all will summon daily?

4 Likes

How about instead of Hotm, just have RNG generated characters so your (almost) guaranteed not to get a dupe?

Because there aren’t new events daily but there are worthy new events weekly. Instead of the same HOTM 8 times don’t you want 3 or 4 different ones?

1 Like

Lol so many reasons why this wouldn’t work

Aw, please no. I’m already missing out on so many heroes and fun toys too play with. The HotM is enough :blush:

That being said, I am sure it would make spenders spend even more, so the idea might just be implemented. :melting_face:

3 Likes

6 Likes

If they are ready to drop the ascension mats along with the heroes then yes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s not just the matter of having the heroes but getting the mats takes ages. I have 28 5* @ 4.80 and about 19 @ 3.70. Not that I would ascend everyone but still.

1 Like

Wait, I think that is already implemented.

1 Like

more work, same money? nah
sg looks for “less work same money” or “same work more money” ideas

I made the same proposal a while back but it wasn’t taken seriously.
I saw the light the other day:

I want HOTS. Hero of the second

1 Like

Replace hero of the month with old heros of the month please. Hero of the week Hel first please. Most of us were not playing 6 years ago and have next to no chance ro pull her out of taverns. Change hero of the week on Mondays . Include costumes if they now have one dont be cheap

They definitely won’t be doing this. Plus, Atlantis Rise and bi-monthly Tavern of Legends are essentially in the game AND HA10’s retraining options are almost exclusively past-HOTMs. Any QoL changes that made more non-S1 heroes available in some way is definitely something NOT on their list of priorities and probably won’t ever get added to that list.

2 Likes

Well it dosnt hurt to suggest. I suggested let us duel are aliance members with flags and they implicated it just as i asked your welcome

I’ve forgotten that’s a thing for a bit too, but it’s been good for training, assuming they have heroes I need to train against… and I was motivated to enter and sustain Diamond Arena.

Didn’t get much joy when asked before slightly differently before.

1 Like