HOTM...Who's man, who's woman? Bad design?

Sumitomo, a girl? What is that based on?

• Excessive shoulder pads
  • Too much makeup

:thinking::grin:

4 Likes

and the incredibly dainty (or creepily tiny) wrists!

1 Like

I thought women samurai used the Naginata, not the Katana or the Wakisashi (as is clearly shown in the pic)…I’ve been lied to! :grin:

It’s the flower, THE FLOWER!!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

1 Like

#Dead :rofl::joy: This topic is by far the most ridiculous one yet. Can’t believe I actually read this all the way down. #AintNoWomenIfNoCcup

I just hope this thread doesn’t have the design go the direction of more ambiguous creatures. I for one prefer the human look over the creature look. Less Gato. Less Muggy. Less Gaderius and Frida. More Elena. More Vivica. More Richard. More Kingston. A mix is fine, but I do prefer the human look better.

1 Like

That’s what makes them fun. :grin:

Thank you everyone for making me snort soda through my nose. This thread is fantastic!

My $0.02- I love an androgynous character! gives us something to talk about. My alliance has several Miki is female believers, and I originaly looked at Kingston’s face and thought “female” with only the lack of fantasy art boobies to convince me otherwise. I’m still jealous of his style regardless and desperately need this look in my wardrobe.

PS. still waiting on my pixie haircut heroine so I don’t have to buy wigs for cosplay

2 Likes