HOTM...Who's man, who's woman? Bad design?

Binary

Male 0
Female 1
Don’t know 01
Do know but don’t wanna tell 10
Both 11

? :grin:

2 Likes

gentle reminder to follow Forum Rules so I don’t have to hide any posts :wink:

4 Likes

The posts about Zeline’s pants indicate otherwise.

9 Likes

Chochin is obviously Fiji water, which is a much higher class of water than the peasants drink. Therefore Chochin would most likely be, as you say, a he. He would also prefer the title Lord Chochin, if that’s Yokai with you? :wink:

1 Like

I’m really not understanding the issue with Grazul. She looks just like every other female orc … :wink:

8 Likes

Do you see this?

DO YOU SEE THIS???

I REST MY CASE.

2 Likes

@MD-DC, thank you for helping me in my case!!!

If your honor will allow, the defense introduces exhibit A for your consideration

And the Defense rests…

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is another clear case of #rct830

:rofl:

2 Likes

Chochin looks like one of the Wazzzuuuuup guys from the old beer commercials.

3 Likes

For anyone who says it’s not important to know the gender, I like to know; as I play my tiles very different depending on whether I’m attacking a man or a woman.

If I don’t know, then how am I supposed to know what tiles to play??

So, yeah, it’s important.

7 Likes

I’m with @Cvs “Where are my side balls at?” deserves, not only its own thread, but a full throttle lobby campaign to SG. #WAMSBA

3 Likes

There’s always Little John… right? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

No but I’m definitely going to start…

Then he’d be a rooster!

1 Like

Maybe so we know they should start including large cod pieces as part of costumes so we can presume they are male… :tennis::tennis:

But @Kayo, there are 35 tiles in a rectangular pattern while each individual tile is square. There are 5 hero’s, and 35 /5 = 7. So I’d say that pretty much settles it then?

koff

Please venture back into the realms of Forum Rules. I hate having to vanish posts because of off-color references.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Heores I have who are maybe female? Maybe?..Hisan, Guardian Falcon, Danzaburo, Namahage, Sumitomo, Muggy, Gato, GobblerGill-ra. Thoughts? p.s. I had Grazul a week b4 realizing she’s a she, I get it OP