HotM Week(s) - A Week Dedicated to Being Able to Summon former HotM's

I imagine it would be a huge money-maker for the game and give players who missed HotM opportunities to get a chance (or 2nd chance) at them. Having only a week window would still help maintain the satisfaction of having a rare hero, previously acquired during a particular month. Just a thought :slight_smile:

Obviously, feel free to agree or disagree.

Hell yeah!

And add them to the TC20 training too.

4 Likes

drains bank account for Ares & Alberich

5 Likes

Right there with you

1 Like

…and Hel!

defintely would get some folks spending on the greats…Hel, Athena, Ares, Alberich

4 Likes

oh my god… it would be a disaster from my point of view…
no more diapers for my baby for about 2 months! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: :innocent:

4 Likes

You have to go back to the cloth washable ones. :joy:

1 Like

Wife: - We are out of diapers
Poor guy: - no money, diapers next month, use cloth and wash everyday
Wife: - WHAT? Why?? Where’s the money??
PG: - Hel…
Wife: - YOU go to hell!!!

Grabs the baby and leaves

5 Likes

potty training early… sometimes you just need a little nudge. :wink:

@Avicious, l agree with you and @Fledoble both.
Personally l would be happy for others to have the previous HOTM’S.
Hopefully everyone realizes that it’s not the hero, but the player who is the most influential part of the game equation.
I state this with confidence since l have all but 2 of the HOTM’s and barely leave a mark on most Titans, only recently able to break into the top 100, and have to pay close attention to farm level 23/11.

1 Like

As a person who just started playing this year and thereby chasing old HOTMs more than the new ones…take my money LOL!

3 Likes

I would so be down for this! Better yet, add a medium length questline to add a specific token to be able to summon at that gate. Maybe a platinum or diamond looking version of the regular summon and EHT.

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

Closing this as effectively implemented by Atlantis Summons.

For discussion and voting on the related idea of a HOTM-only Summons, please see: HOTM-only Summons

1 Like

Cookie Settings