HotM Summons

Two days ago, i had my first try for legendary hero on training camp level 20 and for the very first time on trying, the game gave me Sartana! i felt lucky cause with only one try i from collecting 300 gems last month i had Gravemaker, so i decided to buy today’s offer and having at last 2600 gems… however, no 5 star hero no HotM too… :frowning:

My same way of thinking when I read x10 pulls.

I do gem pulls in events and token pulls when I’m not interested on events pulls (or with seasonal events) but want the HOTM.

1 Like

For me it was because I was ignorant of this fact. :frowning:

1 Like

Because, unless it’s changed, the event heroes show up on the ELEMENTAL line, not the Epic Hero line, so tokens are useless for event heroes.

People were talking for 10x pulls with gems up in the thread. That’s why I asked.

I’m aware tokens don’t count in the same sentence :slight_smile:

I have to say I spent a bit to get my Greg. I had spared about 4 tokens. No luck.

I then did 3x10 pulls, got nothing except a Kadilen, which I already own and am not a big fan of.

I tried a desperate last 10-pull and finally got my Greg, which completes all my teams of heroes for events, wars and everything, which then means I’m done spending my money on the game and can now enjoy leveling everyone up, winning my raids and crushing the events at any difficulty level :slight_smile:

A 10x pull gives you 10 individual chances for a HOTM. I got 2 Gregs from a 10x pull yesterday.

1 Like

I used the gems I got with the event special buys and I got him using single pulls. I usually don’t like doing single pulls because its not cost effective but it worked out for me after only 3 pulls. Gonna conserve gems and the new tokens I got for next week’s event which I think is Guardians. I need panther to complete the set.

1 Like

I just pulled mine! Got a token from level 15 Advanced on the Sand Empire quest and bam, there it was. Pulled Brienne with the token though lol. Now to add him to my other 5* collection: Thorne, Natalya, Perseus & Elena.

Until the next HOTM that’s just a perfect replacer for one of your existing teams. Or the one you need for Season 2. :wink:

Better start saving up! :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

UPDATE - I had extra gems to pull from the green elemental - getting good food for my new Greg and I got a SECOND one after 2 single pulls!!! Pretty pleased :slight_smile:

Hi, I make like 10x pulls twice but still didn’t get anything. Especially Margaret. How’s that?

Sadly, about typical. 1.3% bonus chance of a HotM per draw means you’re far more likely than not to fail to get one in just 20 pulls. Very roughly, they should show up on average about one time in 80 draws.

Best odds for an ordinary 5* is in the elemental draw, at 2.5% chance. That’s more like one in 40 odds.

Using a standard epic summons, the odds of an ordinary season 1 5* are 1.5%, meaning the average appearance rate is roughly one every 67 draws.

Note that those are average outcomes. The random number generator can be streaky and it is random. Odds of 1 in 40 means that over all the thousands of draws by all the players summoning, roughly 1 in 40 summons will be a 5*, not that every player will get exactly 1 5* per 40 draws. Some people get lucky, some don’t.