Hotm september and old monster

[edited]

In my opinion, september HOTM and this monster are the same.
What do you think?

5 Likes

Haha yeah, they are cutting their costs by reusing old artwork instead making something new. The same thing with the next blue hotm.

4 Likes

They often reuse artwork - lots of the heroes share boots, belts and even faces.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/if-you-look-more-closely-twins/9226

I think it’s unusual in a HOTM though

What’s the next blue hotm?

The blue monster from 8-7 with the arrows in the back.

Can’t post the picture of the actual hotm card, but he will look like the first monster in 8-6

Sometimes I wonder if maybe it is just one dev in a cave over at SG working on E&P. Maybe July/August is his vacation time, so they get particularly lazy at this time of the year. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Let’s hope they’ll come out different eventually, this is just lame, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Well, I mean why not? He looks cool and fits perfect as a tank

1 Like

lmao - "Add more ice and a bigger mustache, I don’t think they’ll notice…

SG has specifically requested all pics and videos from Beta NOT be released without SG’s approval.

I know it’s fun to speculate but let’s please try to follow da Rulez. :wink:

1 Like

I understand not posting videos, but pictures? Methinks someone at SG might be taking themselves a bit too seriously :wink: I don’t complain much but that’s a bit over the top. PICTURES are VERBOTEN!!

Sorry about that. Figured it wasn’t a big deal since the entire thread is based on the OP’s picture of a hero in beta.

Could we scrub the text and stats and continue the thread with only artwork pictures?

I’ll ask. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A map battle character as a Hero of the Month???

What the hell is going on with these guys, c’mon man, get some art work done.
Sheeesh, there’s literally 1000’s of Art students out there just looking for work, & they’d make some fantastic cards as their first project or two just to get recognized for their skill.

This is just straight out cheap & Lazy.

4 Likes

Or maybe it’s just a new way to protect beta stuff until final release and it will be completely different, I hope :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I liked the blue one actually. Jury’s out on the purple, for me.

@Wharflord I’m sorry, not at this time. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Next time we will see a titan as a playable hero… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I call dibs on the Tiger, but I want to paint him black… :grin:

1 Like