HoTM from MV Club (or Mystical Berty Fans Club)

I got her, Actually I got 2 of her but I fed one. probably a mistake lol.

2 Likes

Depends on what your style is but for tournaments and events she will rock. I now use this team but the others do pretty much the same dmg but are average or slow.

2 Likes

She is pretty low on def so have to keep that in mind but she should be used for offensive anyway.

2 Likes

Belated congrats on your HOTM, and welcome to the club @Vidya128! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Look, a new member! :smile: I hope that both of you have been well @leejow @udee

4 Likes

Ohh yeah I am a member of this thread too :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Welcome to the club, getting free things from MV should be celebrated all the time right? :tada::tada::tada: :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome to the club @Vidya128 ! Small group of players that was lucky enough to get an hotm from EHT from MV. Never had such luck anymore :joy:

3 Likes

@leejow I don’t even think I’ll be lucky one more time that much in my whole life :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, you never know. Just keep trying, if you feel like it @Vidya128. :wink:

Here’s my latest attempt:

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy to be a member here too :grinning: never knew that the hotm was also a 3* though!

1 Like

welcome to the party my friend. We are very proud to announce that you are officially a member of this elite club :tada: :confetti_ball: :trophy:

1 Like

Thanks mate :partying_face:

1 Like

I probably should have waited and used that coin today instead to get the new HoTM

2 Likes

Well well, a new member :tada:

Welcome to the club @User9110

Happy to have you here :tada::tada::tada: