HoTM from MV Club (or Mystical Berty Fans Club)

I’ve gotten two EHTs from MV this month. Both times I tried for the HOTM. :sweat_smile:

My latest attempt:

2 Likes

Maybe the 3rd time is a charm :grin:

2 Likes

February isn’t over yet! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s been a dry spell EHT from MV considered but I did a lot of pulls to for the HoTM of this month without much success. Who knows, maybe the Valhalla portal will be generous for once :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I think your luck will turn sooner or later. Hopefully sooner! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Somehow, I have gotten both Malicna and Frosth from EHTs! :exploding_head:

Unfortunately, like @Ultra I am not sure whether any of my lucky EHTs were the ones from MV. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s hard to keep track of it right. Did another pull last night but nothing. Hopefully I get an EHT from my tournament ranking, top1% currently with a day left :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For sure. :sweat_smile:

Fingers crossed for more EHTs. It is rare, but sometimes the one EHT is enough to get you a HOTM or seasonal 5* @leejow. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You are very lucky, i spent 17 coins and get zero. Both malicna and frosth lol

2 Likes

Same here but I didnt like these HoTM anyways, next couple of months look much better then these. Also I noticed a sort of pattern, last time I’ve gotten HoTM I gotten 2 months in a row as well. Then it was 7 months inbetween till the next 2. Probably have to wait till August now :crazy_face: :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve my fingers crossed for you this whole Springvale @udee! :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you @SamMe thats so kind :grinning:

2 Likes

Gonna try and get Devana next month with my EHT as I really like her. Like stated above I haven’t gotten an HoTM all these past months and did quite some pulls. Wouldn’t be surprised if I didn’t get the July HoTM either, it’s not my time yet :wink:

1 Like

Cookie Settings