HoTM from MV Club (or Mystical Berty Fans Club)

I decide to make a new club of players, who have the same experience as me and @leejow

If you have the same experience, getting a HoTM out from a free token you got from MV, lets share it here so we can get a better picture about how rare this can happen.

It doesn’t have to be Bertila tho :wink: If you have similar thing with any past HoTM, you can share it here. However you need to be sure that the HoTM really comes from EHT that you got from Mystic Vision. I know some people tend to save their EHT and use it in a bulk on seasonal event, so the HoTM you got from that rapid summon might not comes from that specific token you got from MV. in my case, it was my only EHT because I already spent all of my EHT before.

@leejow you are officially the co-founder of this club lol

4 Likes

This is a very specific club. :sweat_smile:

I had zero EHT before my MV below.

5 Likes

Nice catch, welcome to the club :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for having me @udee. :smile:

Look forward to seeing more players here.

2 Likes

Thanks for setting this up @udee :fist_right: :fist_left:

Welcome SamMe. Besides my Bertila I’m pretty sure my Reuben came from an EHT (MV) to. Didn’t make screenshots back then as proof but will do from now on.

Everyone feel welcome to post your experiences here :smiley:

2 Likes

Errrr… am I counted in the Club for getting a HOTM from an EHT that was part of my tokens hoarded from various sources, including that from MV? Not sure if it was the same exact token though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

hi Ultra, as i said before, people tend to save their EHT and use it for bulk summon. BUT if you are sure that the HOTM comes from the specific EHT you got from MV, then why not :smile:

2 Likes

That’s the issue. Due to RNG and randomness and what-not, I dunno anything here anymore. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s accept it for this time, I probably caught Reuben in December from MV saved EHT also but like you I’m not 100% sure. From now on, I will try and keep track of this :grimacing:

3 Likes

@hobgunnerz and @OGdirty1Kanobi congrats for your new EHT from MV. Hopefully you can get a HoTM from it :grin:

3 Likes

I’m hoping more for a muscled up sword swinging bunny lol but we’ll see

3 Likes

I’d happily accept any Springvale 5* and a HOTM from EHT. I’m not picky. :rofl:

3 Likes

Why not both lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

20 char

3 Likes

Exactly, I’m ready for it lets bring it :smiley: EHT always seems to come in waves over here, haven’t gotten any in a while and then its 3 in a week. How’s it over there?

3 Likes

3 in one week is awesome! I’ve gotten a few EHT (MV and titan), planning to get 3 from the challenge event. That’s 1 from Rare top 10k and 2 from Epic top 5k.

Challenge events can be tedious but I enjoy achieving those tiers for the guaranteed flasks and EHTs. :smile:

3 Likes

I’m up to 8 ehts since Xmas event

3 Likes

Glad that you all get a lot of EHT. I got 2 from last raid tournament when i finished at top 1% (rarely happen lol)

MV not giving me anything good lately :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Epic is a stretch for me but I’ve been getting them from Rare top 10k for the past 2 events. So far it’s looking good but not happy with my results yet. Had pretty bad boards and levels seem to be harder to get through. Yes it’s a nice way to fill up on flasks!

2 Likes

Pretty much same here but yesterday I got a telescope, been ages since I last gotten an 4* mat.

2 Likes

Congrats on your Rare top 10k finishes! I think the more you do it, the easier it will get. :smile:

Awesome on getting scope from MV too! :partying_face:

2 Likes