HoTM for March- Delilah ( heal all, summon minions for all )

Tjis is Fantastisk tips. She is herro :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Iiiiiii waaaaaaant thiiiiiiis pleeeeeeaaaaase
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
How can i have it???

Shire got her from an epic hero token (from a monster wanted chest).

Keep your eyes peeled!

3 Likes

In my testing in beta, the little guardians weren’t affected by the hero’s status (buffs or ailments). This cuts both ways–you don’t get Wu’s crazy boost, but they hit even if the hero is blinded. They DO seem to carry the hero’s troop’s buffs (I saw critical hits from the guardians when they were attached to crit-troop heroes).

We don’t know the AI logic that aims the attacks. Playing with Thoth, they seem pretty sensible, usually aiming at the weakest hero. But they don’t all target the same hero with Delilah, so perhaps it is a color-matching thing.

3 Likes

Ares buffs (at least in beta) did buff the minions. Critical hits like crazy.

As for Wu and others, don’t know.

2 Likes

Playing with Thoth, the minions count as colored troops so they do double damage versus a weak color ( yellow for Thoth ) and half damage versus a strong color ( purple for Thoth ). So far seems random, so I try to use my special skills on the strongest mob or hero, and hope the minions attack the remaining ones.

3 Likes

I have decided to go with Delilah over Vivica because that’s who i wanted.
Vivica would be good on raid offence for cleansing. But I needed a solid 5 star raid defence to complete my team and i think Delilah will be better for that…

Also i already have a maxed Wu Kong. Joon and kiril and bold tusk. So I don’t need 2 more yellows let alone yellow healers…
I’m interested how she will do in raid offence if she will be better then the buff i get from kiril or bold tusk?
My plan for raid DEFENCE once she is maxed is to replace my kiril
Alberich,Joon,Marjana,Toth Amun,kiril

I love her in the map I have her only at first assention and she survives 17-1 on auto attack.
Capture%20_2018-03-07-19-53-18

3 Likes

Thanks @Kerridoc :). After some more trials, the attacks seem random. Unfortunately I’ve also see them hit their weaker coloured opponent. I was just lucky the first few tries I guess :smiley:

The damage the minions do seem to be based on the stats of the hero/troop they are assigned to. Not Delilah. That seems logical, but the description (at least in Dutch) is somewhat unclear and could have been explained both ways. So when the minions who are assigned to say… my Kashhrek attack they all do double damage against blue and have the 13% and 16% of Kashhreks stats.

1 Like

@Rook is it just me, or does Delilah look like Barbie dressed as Wonder Woman? lol

3 Likes

I totally see that, now that you’ve mentioned. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve said she looks like Wonder Woman, but I prefer the dusky Delilah version :grin:

In a side-by-side comparison, she looks more like a Gladiator.

6 Likes

But only because they didn’t use the same colour for the ‘costume’… of course, our Delilah is nicer looking than this doll… lol

2 Likes

I’m guessing those pics of everyone with 3 minions is a result of her popping off her special 3x? I didn’t think the minions would live that long.

1 Like

Yes, each cast adds a minion, up to 3/hero. It takes some careful tile use at low-level farming levels to get all 15.

4 Likes

Any thoughts on what position she would be best suited for? Not tank but far outsides or next to tank?

1 Like

Flank for me, wrong stats for tank and healers on edge are meh… except Alby and he’s not just a healer.

3 Likes

Thanks Revelate. That’s great advice because i was also trying to figure out if my alby was were he should be and you confirmed that for me.
What would you think of a
Joon.Toth. Delilah
Yellow. Purple. Yellow.
The minions would be crazy. However Toth is such a low damaging meat shield I feel people would just keep firing at him till he dies and take the damage?

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of Thoth but you use him as a delay tank for your others to fire.

He’s not bad in that role, tank doesn’t have to kill the other team (usually ones that can are squishy) he just needs to live long enough for the flanks to do something useful. Only problem is most 5*'s don’t come into their own until 4/80.

It’s not a bad config if you put fast hitters on the edge, certainly worth a try if your thoth is already leveled.

3 Likes

My Toth was my first lv 80. However he is also the first go off my team in offence. To switch out for doubling up against the tank. Very fun to play and good on defence.

I have been using my joon as tank because he is my other lv 80.

With switching out kiril for another yellow I was just worried I would have a great weakness but i see a lot of people in top 20 run duel greens or yellows…

1 Like

If you swap Delilah into Kiril’s slot, I’d also flip Thoth and Joon. It’s generally wise not to cluster the same color—too easy a target for Tibertus or Obakan.

4 Likes