HoTM for March- Delilah ( heal all, summon minions for all )

Can any of the beta testers offer any info or clues regarding Delilah? I am trying to decide whether to go all out to land Zeline before she departs…or wait for Delilah?? Thanks

2 Likes

Moderate amount of healing for all allies, and summons a minion the same as Thoth Amun, for every ally.

3 Likes

I like her a lot after playing with her in beta. The healing power as mentioned is moderate but the minions are great fun and don’t underestimade them …sometimes very helpful :laughing:

2 Likes

CoughbetterZelineCough.

3 Likes

need medicine ? your cough sounds bad :laughing:

1 Like

Only way to answer really is to a) post your heroes and b) post what you do mostly in gameplay.

For me, they are both awesome, but my greater need is a green 5* debuffer so it’s a no brainer for me to try and get Zeline.

1 Like

I would land Zeline if you are able to do so.

2 Likes

There are other 5* healers, including the excellent Vivica, available at your neighborhood TC20. Zeline is unique among 5* of a full-team debuff. So my vote is Zeline.

5 Likes

Vivica is a better healer IMO and you can get her for free at TC 20

3 Likes

Idk but Zeline caught my eyes and my team at the last moment near the end of the month is prefect.

1 Like

I’m sure the artwork won’t change, so here is Delilah

8 Likes

hums the Wonder Woman theme song :grin:

9 Likes

i am certainly also getting the amazonian vibe

1 Like

She would make a pretty avatar :blush: Despite that she has a makeup line ending a little past her neck.

Looks like collar bone shading to me

1 Like

If that was so it would be lighter on the collar bone and darker on the upper chest.

1 Like

Delilah’s goth little brother. Now you all will never unsee this either, and I’m kinda sorry about that. A little.

1 Like

I…I…I don’t see it! :grin:

buries face in hands and runs away weeping

2 Likes

I don’t see it either @Rook.

1. Renfeld has a diamond shape nose/ Delilah’s is triangular.
  2. Renfeld’s eyes are ovals/Delilah’s almond.
  3. Renfeld’s upper lip is thin/Delilah’s is lush.
  4. Renfeld’s head is a Pentagon shape rounded at the top/Delilah is more triangular.
  5. The eye color isn’t the same.

I really can’t see the family resemblance. :pensive:

What speed is her special please? Fast, average, or slow? Thanks in advance.

1 Like