HoTM Drop Rates

But that’s not how our human minds work, is it? It has taken me a couple of dozen tokens to let it sink in: the expected result is a 3 star hero. So everytime I spend an epic hero summon token now, I expect a 3 star hero and are never disappointed.

Exactly! One should be grateful for what they receive and not complain. Complaining does you no good and doesn’t solve any problems. If someone has trouble accepting that the hoped-for result of purchases is not fulfilled, read the message about Gacha written by @Almeida. I am happy @Bertus started on this.

Link: What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")

Maybe we should even take a step back. You have to be glad that you are able to play this game, be happy that you have money to spend on this game and therefore create more opportunities to achieve your in-game goals. It is very cliché, but the truth is that not everyone is able to do this. As much as they want and / or work for it.

In contrast to all the wailing I would like to see a topic where players show their number of HOTM / 4 * / 5 * heroes. It would also be interesting to read how much these players have spent. Whether or not described in words for their own privacy. I think that there are a lot of players who have a very nice heroes / HOTM grid with a low to middle spending pattern, which could actually bring some joy (or jealousy #changeyourhumanmind) into the forum.

1 Like