Hotm Devana difficult to find

After exactly 300 summons the past 10 days Devana hasn’t landed. So don’t make statistics with percentages ….

1 Like

They are odds not statistics. If you choose a bingo ball from the bingo.machine the odds are 1% for each number. Doesn’t mean each number comes out exactly every 100 pulls.

4 Likes

next 30 pulls i think you will get bonus 3-4 devana… i saw it on utube…

Odds of that happening is 98.7%^300 is about 2%. So, most people would have gotten a HotM (or more), but some do miss out, even with a lot of pulls.

I lucked out with Devana appearing with a 10-pull in the costume chamber, but the other HotM I managed to get were Reuben and Telluria, so roughly 1 in 8… (But I pull a lot less, averaging about 20 a month I guess, with free pulls, and occasional 10 or 30 pull when I accumulate enough gems, so also on the wrong side of the odds…)

3 Likes

I got two with 4 pulls. RNG

I havent got a single HOTM since March, this new generation seems to hate me for some reason.

3 Likes

I did 30 to 40 pulls a month for the past month and got exactly 3 HOTMs (I stop for that month once I get the HOTM).

30-40 pulls is simply not enough to get the HOTM every month.

But this is the next level… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yup, even with 80 pulls a month (which should give on the long avarage about 1 HotM), the odds of not getting one in a specific month is still about 1 in 3…

1 Like

I haven’t gotten any HoTM since January and still did quite some pulls each month. Then at the end of June I pulled Elradir during Atlantis and on the first day of July I pulled Devana at my 2nd pull at costume chamber. Then last week during Valhalla Forever I got her again. Just pure luck but not pulling anymore this month.

1 Like

I had your kind of experience with Malicna, she never came !
BUT
Devana has dropped in faster… twice !!

Its just the RNG at play!

Good luck, in case you do more summons to get her !

Please understand this:

This, you are on the opposite side of luck. You need to summon more. If you still didn’t get her, you need to summon more. If you still didn’t get her, you need to summon more. Rinse. Repeat. Until you get her. Caveat though. There is no guarantee you’ll even get her. That’s the nature of the game.

4 Likes

Not hate they loves some players, in my second account Glenda was came twice in two pulls

No question of luck, definitely he will get better HOTM than Devana in coming days, one year back I am also having the same opinion. but now I am getting all good HOTM’s

How do you know? You have a crystal ball with you?

1 Like

Jeez, saving/coining 300 summons to chase Devana. And people wonder why SG continue to freely extort its player-base

2 Likes

Oh that sucks. This batch of hotms has probably the best elemental link of them all

1 Like

In the meantime I got 4 of them and it’s not even halfway into the month

Yeah, odds aren’t statistics. I did a single gem pull and got skittles and Devana. I’ll take it lol :laughing:

1 Like

Not Crystal ball time ball,

I haven’t counted but I haven’t gotten her yet but one of my alt accounts did on day one.

The last several HOTM I’ve pulled right away the last time I went down to the wire was Bertilla but I’ve gotten every HOTM since I joined with Telly.

9 months ago I started a method of not pulling once I got HOTM but still getting offers I would anyway and just saving up those pulls for a dry month. It’s worked well.

And the RNG is real. I’ve rarely gotten event 5* but this time I got Guin and Morgan just with two single coin pulls I earned from the event and the chest enemies.