HOT Offer...unreal- May 9750g too much!

Wow, did they really more than double the value of the 10k offer? People who bought the first one must be ticked off.

This one is much more in line with the Gem cost than the previous. Seems steep in gem cost, but the value is there.

1 Like

I will give them that much though, they did up the quantities on this iron man deal. It might just come down to how bad do you still need those darts and the tokens, I guess you can use for the event ? It might still be a good deal for the few… Still a little steep for the ROI though, for me at least…

I bought first offer. yes, I am ticked off at this second one. I thought the first was expensive but took it anyway. I see this one the same but with a slap in the face for buying the first.

1 Like

Lol, so I am not the only one… hahah

1 Like

nope @Zizzzzy. I’ve spent too much on this game… my CC statement reminded me of that. lol

3 Likes

You can’t use tokens for event. Only happened at Easter event

I don’t think this offer-strategy will work. To high costs and an undifferentiared set of items.
Create smaller, cheaper and more specific offers - Let the Player decide what to buy.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, I forgot about that… Not happening for Pirates… That would’ve been really good though, and I think I might’ve just bought it then… :laughing:

Received this from first offer, not that bad.

1 Like

Good for you but you’re misleading other players and pushing them to spend their gems. Guys there is an event coming. HOLD… HOLD… HOLD :slight_smile:

1 Like

No…not bad… so lucky! :zipper_mouth_face:

I never wanted misleading other players, I always say I spent lot of money for nothing, this is my first 5* hero non HOTM (I have Delilah and Aeron) after many 10 x pull that gave me nothing. Now I dont spend money anymore and voilá 5* hero.

1 Like

They tryin to reel you back in haha

hahahah they need to do a little more, if it was Lianna…

1 Like

agreed they needed to do a little better than Elk. Although I don’t have a 5* green so I would welcome him with open arms. Mainly just to say I have a 5* rainbow team (good or bad).

True, I need so badly green heroes, I’m happy with him, especially from a single pull. My tc is reaching 20, so now I prefer spend patience than money hahah

1 Like

Yeah I am on my way to SH20 in a couple days. Then TC shortly behind.

My last 3 single pulls have been decent. Richard, Wu, and Azar. Although the latter was food for Sir Lancelot.

I told them this last time… Crazy…

I’ll quote @Grendoline from a different thread who breaks down the costs and shows that the offer is pretty reasonable.

1 Like

I found this offer ridiculous for advanced players who know the game. It would more attractive if they offer multiple of each ascension tools. Example : to ascend to the final stage of holy 5 star heroes, you need 6 darts, extremely rare and hard to.receive in special.events or quest. Offering one dart won’t be a good bite for the players.

1 Like