☀ Horus – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I am using him as a place holder for emblems with five reset coins . Still doesn’t t hammer opponents but goes off frequently enough to be relevant . Definitely helps him an EDD ( G Jackal) and an attack boost . Using him on a team with Zagrog (8) Arfanias (8) C Magni (20) and C Mel or MN . After Magni -34 percent defense he is hitting for 355 damage and 503 . It’s a small sample but his stats make him survivable . I won’t waste anymore emblems for temp holder but he is a good hero . Not a tank but a good yellow add for sure .

1 Like

The buff he got, was needed and made him usable and oookaaaay :grinning:
Damage and stats are very good. Like als S5.

Good:

1. If you are in the bad Position with overhealed enemies, he is a beast! You flipp the game without waiting to get +300% damage because of time penalty.

2. using the passiv with after 6 matches is also very strong and underrated.

Bad:
The problem is the heal reduction for 3 turn. It doesn’t stack directly. You have to wait 3 turn and than fire again.
It is like drive a super car with one foot on the break.
The nice about a very fast hero is to ghost 3 tiles and fire directly again.
With Horus you just get one part of the special + heal reduction is weaker than damage over turn.
E.g. agains a defence without heal…… no bueno :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Totally not overwhelming but serviceable . He has beefy defense stats to stick around and as I posted have him at plus 19 temporarily. Good breakdown on your part . The four stars I got are more exciting in Azmia and Junaid

2 Likes

I’ve concluded the problem with Horus is his strengths aren’t sexy.

1 Like

If you want to hen peck your opponent to death HORUS is your hero!!!

2 Likes

Perfect analogy, 20 characters

Hey in the game of death all damage is crucial especially when it’s coming very fast… with a better dot he would’ve been on top no doubt but three ghost tiles and he’s in the game lol
Edit don’t mind me gang I like very fast lol maxed Lb’d Margaret CGM as well not op but definitely can get it done for sure. I try him out with different defenses and I guess Horus can hold the spot… he has the better win rate over maxed Lb’d Zekena but not by much

2 Likes