☀ Horus – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

It’s all good @Yomagn-tho :slight_smile: Oh I’m surprised by that lol, El Naddaha is the best S5 hero IMO. She prevents enemy buffs and on top of that deals 200 damage for each attempted buff - I find this skill invaluable against taunters, counterattackers and heroes that do HoT. But I guess depends on our own rosters and synergies!

POLL

Which hero do you think is more “useful”?

(however you might define it—-i.e. “most of the time I would use this hero”, or “this hero is more helpful”, or “this hero has more/better synergies available”)

• El Naddaha
  • Horus

0 voters

El nada for sure. Due to Evelyn and skill block.

The fact that Horus is being compared to El Nada is comforting as when I 1st pulled him he was a little pah…… but now he’s not 3 bad !!! & will defo get levelled for the old Motega, G. Jack, Thor & Horus, 1,2,3 sucker punch !!!

If you want, I’ll compare him to costumed guardian panther if that’ll make you feel even better.

Looking for an opinions from those of you that have Horus. Does this buff help enough that he is worth the mats? My yellow roster is deep. So, have passed on him since his release. The form he was released imo was weak. Very easy out in raids so far too. Just looking for others opinions and thanks in advance

1 Like

I’ll let you know… I went for it despite a great yellow roster just because very fast is so inviting to me. He’s 3/62 with a legendary tome waiting so…gonna LB him to just to go all out. Hope I don’t regret it, but probably will. I still think he’ll pair nicely with my El Duque or Costume Rumple.

Just checking in. My Horus is completely leveled, limit broken and emblemed in sword path. He’s sitting at right flank with C. Rumple, Hilda, Guan Yu and El Duque. I’m not noticing a huge difference in cups…pretty much the same with Wolfgang there. No idea if it’s better or worse, but certainly not game breaking.

I’ve been only using one raid team, 2-2-1 of Horus and Wolfgang, El Duque and Isrod and finally C. Rumple. Horus is great at very fast and whilst damage is nothing to write home about, firing him and El Duque multiple times and the rare combo of C. Rumple’s skull with Horus is pretty fun. Can’t say it’s any better or worse, possibly because I have a pretty deep yellow pool (Wolf, Inari, Zuri also LB’d). So just thought I’d let folks know. Definitely not a game changer, but use fun to use and can be powerful with the right combo. I’d say only LB him if you don’t have a lot to choose from, but not really worth it over the usual yellow stalwarts.

2 Likes

Nice if i get him he wil be a good addition my yellow roster is lacking in hitters .

Thank you for leaving your feedback on him. I still haven’t made the decision to level him. I think Kara is going to get the nod before he does because Taunt is just so much more versatile. Even if we are comparing Average speed to VF speed. I just don’t find the health reduction to be that beneficial

Sure, NP. I can tell you that C. Rumple is just awesome, lol. Think that combine with Horus is making him fun, but C. Rumple does all the heavy lifting.

To those that have costume gravemaker or a similar special skill very fast hero, how do they compare to horus?

1 Like

What do people think about a double Horus line up? I have two of him and darts to play with. Maybe with C. Leo for the elemental def down as well

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

I managed to bag him when he was first featured but hes been sitting at 1-1 since. Been seeing him more and more on powerful teams so im guessing while not very top tier he is a decent addition. I faced a team with 3 maxed horus all at +20 and got destroyed which was funny. Id say with mana troops 2 could be a decent force especially with c leo in the mix

The problem you will probably encounter is that C. Leo being average mana, the timing between him and your 2x Horus will not be optimal and you basically don’t/cannot really exploit the very fast speed of Horus.

Ultimately, that’s a bit the problem with Horus: it is not easy to exploit his very fast speed, let alone his secondary effect. So at best (with C. White Rabbit), you can use him as a fast hitter.

1 Like

Many thanks for your thoughts VoD.

Im in the position where I could level the following:

2 x Horus
Sif and Zuri - to balance team a little
Sif and Zhuge Liang - double block

or a mix of Kara, Hanitra and Devana with the above.

Roster is pretty strong at the moment and all will be on the fringes of my defence. So I’m mainly thinking offensively.

Yep, agree. I’m working on the basis that Horus would fire first, then C.Leo and then another blow from the double Horus in 12 tiles ish

Sounds like you’d be much better off with two other average mana hitters combined C. Leo than using 2x Horus.

I have him almost done . Hits harder than I suspected . His passive is really handy . His mana speed is his weapon . He isn’t going to earn me 500 more cups but he is a pretty good hero . His stats give him a decent shot to survive longer . He pairs incredibly nicely with G Jackal and Joon . Not a game changer but great for depth and a great add if you have no five star holy.

6 Likes

Good to hear, I pulled him this last round and Khufu before. Fully LB and leveled Khufu, but Horus will have to wait until Lady Locke is done.

1 Like