Horghall as tank? Thoughts?

Just pulled the costume horghall and just not impressed. For me it’s not about his debuff being easily countered, it’s his stats and hero class just contradicts each other. Horghall doesn’t isn’t really made for offence and to put ranger is questionable because ranger has one of the most attack nodes. It’s just making him into a fairly decent attacker. Furthermore ranger barely has any nodes that pairs up defence and health which costume horghall would really appreciate. Which is also a pity because if costume horg is back as a druid his minions can really stall now because of his gargantuan health of 1886 when fully maxed. If costume horg was barbarian, he would be better because barbarian paths have tons of defence and health paired

I’m FtP, and I just got Horghall’s costume also. I’ve already maxed a Horghall (I have 11 tonics, and this is without the ones from Shrikewood and POV). I’m going to use him as my war tank eventually. I think he’ll pair fine with Vela as flank, if and when I get the 2 telescopes to ascend Vela.

1 Like

I think hog is old and too weak, he had his time and now we have Tell in the building to replace him