Honey from TC20

do you mean how from 2 tc20 for 6 months can describe one hero
please help me

1 Like

Well another 5 dropped from tc20 but a duplicate Thorne but still in Last 3 months that’s 2 Thorne 1 Elena one sartana

It’s staggering…as tc20 training takes 2 days to finish so if you time it right running 2 you’ll get a pull every day from one tc20 camp then another the next day then repeat

Not short on hero’s to LVL now that’s for sure man my roster has come a long way since late june

Been a while for a 5* from.tc20 but got this guy today

2 Likes

And today finally got my hard hitting elf

And again today a brother lol

And this spartan today

Ok edit today got this swashbuckling fire thrower

No one else getting tc20 love anymore?

Edit and today got my own groot

Edit:

2nd marjana now

That’s (if doing my math correctly) around a 10% pull rate for me from tc20 for 5*

3 Likes

Nothing for about 6 months then in the last three weeks I get four, although Vivica is duplicate

4 Likes

Still waiting on joon seems like everything but

Well, I’ve been running two TC20s for several months (probably close to a year now?).

Got a Sartana a few days ago. Before that, my last 5* from them was my 4th Richard dupe back in October.

Two legendaries from two TC20s over the course of 5 months is not very good, at all. (less than 1%)

Though I will say, when I first finished my TC20s (around April 2019?), I was pulling about 5% legendaries for a while. Those were the good old days.

Sorry, the above sounds confusing. I finished my first TC20 in spring of 2019. It spit out a legendary in the first couple of weeks of operation. I then finished additional TC20s and ran 2 or 3 simultaneously for a while, then dropped down to just running one while I focused the other TCs on pumping out feeders. Somewhere between 6-12 months ago (spring-summer 2020) I went back up to 2 TC20s because I was running out of legendaries to work on. Between October 2020 to March 2021, those two TC20s have only given me 2 legendaries. Compared to 2019, when I pulled more than half a dozen in 8 months or so.

1 Like

Gahh my 4th isarnia joon just won’t appear

Today TC20 gave me my first Domitia. Thanks! The weird thing is that for one year I couldn’t pull my first Rigard and Tiburtus and therefore dark was my weakest colour. Since February TC20 gave me Rigard, Tiburtus, Obakan and Domitia and Valhalla portal gave me Fura. In 2 months the game gave me 5 new purple heroes. RNG, you’re drunk, go home. :grin:

1 Like

Well I used to use tc20 for 6 months only and all what I got was 1 joon, 2 justice, 1 elnaken and that’s it so I realized is worthless to train heroes on tc20 and now I train only on retrain legendary hero’s. It’s true 7 days for 1 retrain hero but I least you get a 5*hero in exchange. So tc20 is worthless

Pure F2P 11month… Levle 58

2020/11/1 I used the first TC20;2020/12/1 I use the second TC20.

I have 13players of 5star by TC20. (about 9-10%)

Cookie Settings