Holy enemies

Might be a stupid question, but what are “holy” enemies? I have a new muss ion to kill holy enemies and I’m not sure what color or what they are and where do I find them?
TIA

Holy is yellow and you can find them on map 9-7

4 Likes

Thank you, that’s a big help

Another way to find out, is selection procedure:
What color is fire? Red.
What color is ice? Blue
What color is nature? Green

And so on…and you will find your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a thread for farming to fill special elemental chests hiding here in the forum. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s the same thing with a little fancy stuff to make it easier to read:

Ice (blue): 8-1, 8-3, 8-5, 9-1, 9-3, 9-5, 9-9, 13-5, 13-8

Fire (red): (2-2, 5-8, 11-6, 13-1)…
19-4, 19-6, 20-4, 20-7

Nature (green): 6-3, 6-6, 7-5

Holy (yellow): 9-4, 9-7, 10-6, 12-3, 12-9

Dark (purple): 3-4, 4-3, 5-5, 8-4, 10-4, 11-4, 11-7, 12-5

NOTE: There is no fully red level before Province 19. The lvls in parentheses are 2/3 red.

Thanks @Coppersky!

5 Likes

Also holy heroes killed in raids count for that mission, not just monsters on map and quests.

2 Likes

There are way more holy levels than what you’ve listed… ex 16.3 16.5 16.9. I haven’t even checked all levels. So don’t just go off of whatever this guy says

Coppersky is the player who wrote and updates Coppersky’s Compendium for new players. I trust her lists over mine.

There are several lists posted on the Forum; some are written earlier in time and have limited data; some, written later, have more info. Other lists are purposefully shortened to show some of the best locations to hit.

This is the list I currently have on my phone. (I stopped at Province 16, as any more wouldn’t fit…the data for Red in 19 was already on my list).

unless the later provinces have 5 stages of holy monsters, stick with something like 10-6, which has 4 stages of all holy.

You guys are missing one level for yellow holy. Which is level 7/7 3 cost world energy. It might not be all complete holy hero’s but is mostly holy hero’s.

Level 7-7 was forgot to be added to holy list of levels. Despite all hero’s except one part aren’t yellow/holy most of the hero’s are. The difference is 3 world energy compared to 4 world energy cost.

It wasn’t forgotten, it was omitted for precisely the reason you mentioned, but that doesn’t have to stop you from using it if you like. :slight_smile:

(Originally only red levels were included with less than full red levels because at the time of the list, most weren’t ready to farm 19-4). :wink:

It all yellows in all stages

you can find holy at

9-4, 9-7,
10-6,
12-3, 12-9
16-3, 16-5, 16-9