Holy crap yellow

It was bad wording

He meant the non event yellows suck. He’s hoping to get jackal and/or gretel from events, but he may have to level 3*, guin, or ranvir until then

Holy non event heros(not counting jackal and gretel since they are from events) are disappointing compared to other non event heros in other colors

So yes if you didn’t interpret it that way then it was clearly a misinterpretation, though poor wording on his.

1 Like

Sorry for unclarities. Yes, I wish I had the event heroes, Jackal and Gretel. Until then, I’ll give Chao a try - based on your recommendations. Thank’s!

1 Like

Chao definitely has his uses. I’ve been lucky in getting 5* Yellow shortly after him, and I had Wu first, so I’m slowly working on him by feeding him all my other Chao heroes ( I typed Chaos, but that of course looks hilariously wrong)

He’s a fast mana controller, which will help with stacking, and he should help on purple titans where Proteus has to sit on the bench.

Seeing him on Raid defense is a joy, however.

2 Likes

Wu’s special IS tile damage…

Wu’s special also boosts other hero specials but the added miss factor makes them, well, hit and miss. It is more detrimental to have a special miss 1/3 of the time than to have a bunch of gems miss 1/3 of the time. Typically 2 out of 3 gems will hit for more damage than 3 out of 3 without Wu. Typically you don’t get 2 out of 3 specials firing off.

Wu needs a good timing, him being squishy is another gamble.
When specials miss it is not only about missed damage, which is incredible with Wu, sometimes a missed debuff like Wilbur or kiril is a far bigger loss.

Anyway, Wu is king against titans, any color. I also use him in raids/attacks and on map/quest/challenge, but you have to learn how to use him

1 Like

I was very fortunate to have Wu as my first 4* yellow. With him on my original 4* team, I was able to beat most of the content in the game (my team was Sabina, Grimm, Gadeirus, Scarlett, and Wu).

I agree with your assessment of the other 4* yellow heroes. The only other non-event 4* yellow I’ve leveled is Chao. I’m currently leveling my second Jackal. I may do Li Xiu next.

I wish they would add a 4* yellow healer and a 4* defense debuffer. wish powers activate

2 Likes