Holiday anxiety

I have no clue what the guys been talking about but I will simply keep tagging you @FrenziedEye if any important quest/challange poped up.
Have you done the Barbarian quest running now my friend?

1 Like

While I am really flattered that you kept thinking about me whenever you get another pair of Fine Gloves to show up in your coffers (and nope, still didn’t get any more since Pirates and the last Farholme), I do want to take a slightly more serious note as @Duaneski have brought up a few posts above mine.

I think for the most part in the You know you’ve been playing too much E&P when… thread, some of those scenarios, while having some truth to them, a large portion of them seem a bit exaggerated or embellished for humor purposes. One of those that you had mentioned that caught my eye has been mentioning about refusing to go for an overseas honeymoon and looking for Wi-Fi while in overseas airports/hotels.

While it’s all laughs and stuff for us here on the forums, if there is even a grain of truth to that scenario pertaining to you, I’d actually like to bring some caution to you, especially if you are or about to become Mr. and Mrs. Frenzied Eye and some of those travel plans involving related activities, please don’t let a mobile game potentially damage one of the most important moments of your life.

You miss some quests, and potentially fall behind some players on the global rankings because you missed out on loots in a mobile game. Holidays / Vacations should be time to be spent with loved ones, and the worst kind is when every one is focused on their handheld device instead of at each other.

Any way, that being said, I hope that you will balance game life with real life and trust that you can prioritize what is more important.

The game will still be here when you return.

Enjoy your holidays.

3 Likes

Fantastic advice, thanks @Shohoku79

Yes exaggeration only, that did not and will not occur :joy:

Yes I have my friend, it was not too difficult.

Cheers and much appreciated

Sorry again about the mix up yesterday @Jedon

3 Likes

Nothing happen to be sorry my friend.

1 Like

Unless you are without any service for 24hrs in a row you probably won’t miss much. I missed a titan flag or two on my non-wifi 14hr flight to Asia (and then back) but that’s it from a multi-country international trip. No need to panic about all this :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread may also help.

3 Likes

@FrenziedEye MORLOVIA!!!

20 vampires

4 Likes

I am surprised you managed to take a screenshot of it before your hasty finger clicked on the quest.

1 Like

Was going to post it too … dam dam mate youre fast xD
@zephyr1 epgyr1 @FrenziedEye

2 Likes

I take my duty to @FrenziedEye seriously and urgently. :wink:

3 Likes

Next time I shall win the race !!

2 Likes

Which airlines do you fly? I haven’t been so lucky. Either the WiFi is free or the low level version doesn’t get me on.

Not a big deal. Just curious.

1 Like

Anyone have the knowledge to create a good bot for discord?

I would love to see one that would:

1. link to wiki pages
  2. show hero cards from the wiki
  3. Declare when events (atlantis, challenge, seasonal) are 1 day out, start, and end
  4. Rare quest starts
  5. Class Quest starts

Toss links to the wiki page for each of those alerts and that thing would be pure gold. So so so useful.

There’s something like this that works for Warframe and I love it. My clan puts it in its own channel and we just check in every so often to see what alerts are live without logging into the game. That said… I know it’s dependent on a live API that Digital Extremes makes available… I know of no such API for E&P.

1 Like

Alaska, Southwest and united, depending…

Device may makeva difference as well…Android here

@OP, maybe you should seek out a therapist.

2 Likes

iPhone here. I usually go delta American and United.
Maybe I should pay more attention

1 Like

Thanks guys!!!

I just landed and unpacked and saw all your notifications

@zephyr1 @jedon

2 Likes

Well @zephyr1 is fast as heck
His posts with that accuracy keep pushingme to think that he is infact the human of @discobot !

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart: (out of hearts again)

Of course I managed to take all day to respond to this :laughing:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @zephyr1 here's a new topic I didn't search for first

6 Likes