Hogwarts Hooligans looking for other active players

We are the Hogwarts Hooligans! We are pretty much mid level daily players and looking to build a more active team. We came from a team who’s leaders hadn’t logged in in over a year and decided to try to build a new group.
We areall working to advance now that we are getting to the higher levels.
We are starting as a new group
We are looking forother players that log in daily and will help battle titans and in wars:-) we are chill and laid back while being active and fun:-)
Can’t wait to battle with you :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I am finishing up a war (ending tomorrow). When it is over, I am interested in joining. I play actively in a full alliance, but it is mostly inactive. I want to be part of a group that plays actively.

2 Likes

@Lizztress - do you have a line or discord?

I’m not exactly sure what that means?

Chat tools outside of the game…but I am actually in your alliance at the moment if you want to chat there.

We are still looking for daily players of all levels:-) We are not currently looking to leave our group for another Group but if anyone has a small group that wants to join we’d love to have you.:heart:

We are the Hogwarts Hooligans! We are pretty much mid level daily players and looking to build a more active team. We came from a team who’s leaders hadn’t logged in in over a year and decided to try to build a new group.
We are all working to advance now that we are getting to the higher levels.
We are starting as a new group
We are looking for other players that log in daily and will help battle titans and in wars:-) we are chill and laid back while being active and fun:-)
Can’t wait to battle with you :heart::heart::heart:

Hi Lozztress, we are looking to join a new Alliance, as our current Alliance (NoNameRequired) is a kinda Zombie Alliance, as all the Leaders are now inactive, along with a little over half the members.
The active members are fairly active, but frustrated that we cannot grow as we cannot kick the inactive players out the the Alliance.
The active players range in Team Power from over 4200 (myself and DataLinx), a number in the mid to high 3000s and a couple of players at 3000. I am guessing that maybe half a dozen players would be looking to join if we moved - I polled the players and the general consensus was that most wanted to keep playing togeher.
Before we all piled into your Alliance uninvited, I thought I would ask if you would be interested in us joining (I hope yes!)
Thanks,
Lorro.

1 Like

Absolutely!! We would love to have you guys! Come on over❤️

Super!
I have polled my team mates and asked for their opinion on joining you, so hopefully we will agree and join you soon.

Awesome! I hope they want to join:-) we are a great group of fun people and excited to add new members. We have a 5* titan we are trying to kill in the next 9 hours if anyone wants to pop in and help, even if they don’t stay we’d love it

We are growing but not full yet:-) pop by to help us kill titans and stay for the awesome community or move on with No hard feelings.

We are up to 14 awesome members are looking for more friendly, active players to join:-) we are currently facing a 7* titan. Come play with us:-)

Hi @Lizztress, I am starting to look around for a new alliance for me and my alt. I am currently in an alliance with one other person, and she is logging in more sporadically as time goes on (she was gone for eight days, logged in for a few minutes, and has been out for the last three days), doesn’t participate in wars, and almost never hits the titan. We have to let 4* and higher 3* titans go because I can only hit so many times.

So I was wondering whether you think I’d be a good fit, and what requirements your alliance has (I don’t really use Line and don’t have Discord, I actually prefer in game chat).

Thanks…

You sound like the perfect fit for our team. We do exclusively in game chat and don’t really have requirements for our team. The term active is held loosely and we understand people have lives and may not always be able to login. We are up to level 6 titans that we can routinely kill and need a few more members before we can take down the 7*. Definitely come check us out:-) we are friendly and fun crew

Sounds good. We will likely show up before too long (Exceleron and WhiteWalker48), both of which are me (WW48 is my C2P account, I just like comparing LOL).

Awesome! Can’t wait to see you:-)

Bumpin this thread in case someone is looking to join a fun, laid back alliance :grin:

1 Like

Good idea! I’ve been forgetting to bump :slight_smile: if you ever think of it, please bump too!

Hi your alliance looks good, I’m a level 50 player with a team power over 4K. I’m looking to join an alliance next week. I always participate against titans and use all flags but prefer to opt out of wars. Would this be okay?