[Hoarder Corner] how many AM you collect a month 😍?

Background

• I have started playing E&P from June/2019 as C2P.
  • I never buy AM offer.
  • I’m always short of AM and feel unlucky with AM drop rate.
  • So I’ve decided to log my AM loot to have a better vision and projection for my spending.
  • I mostly play in platinum until Dec/2019 when I decide to go for diamond
  • I fight 9* or 10* titan mostly

I share my log here in case anyone would be interested. If you want to keep track, feel free to make a copy of my google sheet.

5 Likes

Nov/2019 result

• Total: 39 AM
  • Drop rate: 1.3 AM per day
  • 10 4* AM

All loot

AM by source

Nov19_Source

AM by Type

Nov19_Type

AM by Star

Nov19_Star

8 Likes

Dec/2019 result

• Total: 52 AM
  • Drop rate: 1.67 AM per day
  • 9 4*

All loot

AM by source

Dec19_Source

AM by Type

AM by Star

Dec19_Star

5 Likes

For one month that is pretty solid drop rate

3 Likes

In my first 2 months as newbie, I only collected 3 4* AM (to ascend 5* hero). But after that, in 12.5 months, I collected 118 4* AM. That is more than 9 4* AM/month during the last 12.5 months and seems to be increasing depend on titan star…

I have collected 94 4* AM in my 1 year game anniversary. Now that I have played for 14.5 months, it become 121, which mean in the last 2.5 months, I got 27 4* AM (10.8 4* AM/month).

4 Likes

I’ve been playing 16ish months as c2p, for Dec I had 39 mats on my main account and 30 on my alt.

3 Likes

I just track 4* mats, probably only get 1 per month other than from rare quests and events.

1 Like

That is very bad luck… I got around 6-7 per month not counting quest/event.

4 Likes

Now I only care about 4* mats too. I was thinking if I should spend on the AM offer and found @ThePirateKing shared somewhere that his AM rate was about 1.3 per day, very impressive number to me especially when I got nothing from titan for a week.

Logging the AM does make me feel better :slight_smile: I’m in no hurry and not interested in the AM offer any more :rofl:

4 Likes

Oooh someone remind me on Monday to post my data!! I’m a numeroohile too and have logged Al my mat drops for the last year :smiley:

3 Likes

Yup, once you log the AM data it feels much better. Mine has improved slightly, it is now 1.37/day. All organically obtained from the game, never bought anything. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have no idea really, but I used to be vocal about the lack of them and then about three months ago they started to appear. I could tell you what I have used however and that would be about 8 hidden blades, 10 compasses, 10 fine gloves, 8 orbs, (6 or 12 trap tools; I’m not sure but 12 seems right), 8 sturdy shields, 4 tabards and 8 warm cloaks and just shy of a collection of enough for 2 holy, Ice or nature extra. I have damascus blades, telescopes and just 1 tome but, as yet, no worthy recipient.

1 Like

Are you the same Guvnor as the YT and TM one?

Sorry, define what you mean by YT and TM?

YouTube, TitanMafia.

Somehow I got 7 in the last 10 days…

That doesn’t sound strange at all. In that exact same time frame, I have gotten two orbs, a special tonic, a telescope, a compass, some fine gloves, two sturdy shields, one lot of darts and one lot of trap tools. that makes ten i think.:crazy_face:
Who said it was random? Drug addicts!!

1 Like

That 7 is 4* AM… I no longer keep track of unfarmable 3*…

4 tonics
2 telescopes
1 damascus

1 Like

You are truly one of us who is blessed then. That would make my tally just one telescope and one tonic. Thanks, I no longer feel special.

1 Like

My best record was somewhere in november last year. 2 d-blades, a tome, 3 rings, 2 darts, 2 scope, 3 tonics in a month obtained from mystic tower, titan, monster and war chest.
Tabbard is the only 4 * mat that had been eluded me since the beginning. There was one from the Morlovia.

1 Like