Hitting 3000 gems

I personally am saving for this Atlantis. Both inari and kageburado should be in it and either would worth it. I spend a little on the game usually try to summon for the 4* instead of the 5’s as will likely have a much better chance. I totally agree that pirates is not worth summoning on as the best you are hoping for us really peters and I would personally much rather have Wilbur and proteus.
Am also raising a few of the Atlantis 3’s for events as I think they are many of the best rares in the game.

I don’t really care what item I get from the mat chest you are guaranteed a non farmable ascention mat which if you are lucky enough to get a 4* mat that really pretty much covers off the extra cost.

1 Like

I think kageburado will be available in Atlantis again. He’s a purple beast. Very fast mana and solid dps. That would be from the Atlantis 10 pull, and all of the Atlantis heroes are pretty awesome(most anyways)

1 Like

Eh, those Atlantis heroes were at least unique for my collection purposes, except Chochin, which I really don’t need 3 of. As for that Mat from the chest, memory was a bit fuzzy, but I think it was an Orb.

2 Likes

Better to be silent and thought ignorant than to speak and remove all doubt.

Of course odds for multiple pulls aren’t additive, they’re multiplicative. But the numbers presented above are correct.

5 Likes

If you need a blue. Pull a blue :man_shrugging: The rng won’t be nice if need a blue and pull event… it’s too low of odds to get the color you NEED. If your just pulling to see what you get, do Atlantis and events(the good ones)

1 Like

Best to keep reading the thread before posting something like that…especially from a moderator!!! Implying that I’m stupid? Shame. Not the kind of guy I would like moderating MY forum. Are you watching SG?

My respect for you has evaporated.

To conclusively declared that someone’s calculation are all wrong without checking, sounds pretty much the same as receiving similar reply, yet Barry didn’t take offense, but calmly explained better.

Sometimes in this forum, people violates unwritten rules by picking on others opinions without actually presenting theirs. I guess that is why we need moderators, no offense intended - to babysit adults.

Well back to the topic, most of my best 10 pulls were all from Atlantis, wider flavor of heroes has been my main attraction.

1 Like

Congratulations that’s fantastic @FrenziedEye!

I’m not ftp and have done many summons all over the show. What I’ve found (in my experience) is having “better luck” with the Elemental and Atlantis Summons’ in getring either (or both) 4s and 5s.

We have a few ftp members in the Alliance and used their saved gems in either Atlantis or Elemental. They received 4* and 5*, naturally a few 3s as well.

I’d suggest seeing what’s needed for your bench, for e.g short on purple perhaps look at doing the elemental. Or, take what you can from these threads and go with your instinct.

I wish you the best of luck in whichever you decide and look forward to hearing what you received. (Also look forward to meeting again in AW with your new heroes :wink:).

May the odds be in your favour

2 Likes

I checked…just checked 5* instead of 4*, LOL! I realized my error a few posts later after someone pointed it out to me. I was wrong, but at least I didn’t put anybody down like our friend the moderator did to me.

All right, we should lay it to rest and move on, we are all prone to a few errors sometimes :blush:

4 Likes

This is the part where you called BarryWuzHere ignorant. Even after he explained what he had done, you jumped on him and suggested that he understood so little about how probability works that he had just “add[ed] them all up!” when considering the effects of multiple rolls.

So it seems reasonable that @Kerridoc would point out that, in fact, you were the one who looked ignorant. You didn’t bother to check carefully what you were reading before suggesting pretty stridently (The exclamation point? Really?) that others didn’t know what they were doing.

Your outrage seems a little unwarranted to me.

2 Likes

Thanks my Kiwi friend. I hope all is well on your end and wish you favourable gacha as well.:grin: Will heed your advice to go for my instinct :joy:

“May the odds be in my favour” sounds ominous though, hunger games style :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Not the best and not the worst.

Lots of duplicate 4* but two Cheshire Cats.

No 5*!

4 Likes

Cheshire Cat on defense will probably more or less trick players who are so used to fire off their specials in certain order (from finger memory) that will trick them into firing them out of order due to laziness or finger memory.

Player (after having Cheshire fired the special): Oh nos! I didn’t realize my guys were all switched, how could I fire Gormek before BT? Yes, it did happen to me during the challenge event.

1 Like

Nice dedication! I hit 3k but had some from when I bought deals. How long did it take to get to 3k?

1 Like

Hmm it takes people three to four months if you control yourself. But it took me over a year as I spent gems to finish rare quests at the start!

1 Like

I just got over 1000. after 2 months. Planning to save for Atlantis 10 pull. The only thing I’ve spent gems on so far was a green elemental pull 2 weeks in (I’d been playing with Brogan up to that point) and 1 single roster increase. Going to save up as much as I can.

2 Likes

Just had a thought, what if I save up my 3000 gems for the Atlantis pull and then it turns out that one of the new buildings is an Atlantian Training Center? @Kerridoc any thoughts?

1 Like

Well, that could happen; possibly that’s what the “Hero Academy” is. But the Atlantis pulls also give a non-farmable ascension mat with each 10 rolls, which to my mind more than makes up for the higher gem cost. I’ve got an extra tonic, tabard and telescope after today’s pulls, which are all very welcome.

4 Likes

Thank you for you sage advice @Kerridoc. I’ll continue with my plan

1 Like