Hitters or Healers

I am of the opinion that limit breaks should be used on hitters and others say healers. I believe healers don’t really gain you much but a hitter gain every thing a healer does but they also get to deal out more pain

1 Like

Depends of how your stile of play.

2 Likes

I think both are correct. Certain hitters, specifically snipers, will greatly benefit from limit breaking. AoE not so much. I’ve seen a video of a Morel that was fully limit broken, full emblems one full emblem and not. The person made sure to flee so he could test both over 3 rounds and the difference in Damage was 20 - 60 with of course the average being 40.

Improvement yes, but not really that game changing. Snipers with higher percent damage special will benefit far more.

Healers, same thing. Some are worth it like Ariel, LotL and certain defensive based heroes such as Krampy cause higher defense and health means the potential to stick around longer and their secondary benefits are great. Others not so much or they are already pretty good max leveled and 18+ Talent and Limit breaking won’t add that much more.

4 Likes

I have Ariel and I’m still going to get the same amount of healing mana generation and cleaning from her. I broke Missandra same % chance of extra hits same small amount of mana for those hits but I’m getting increased damage from the hits. I don’t believe I would notice any changes at all from breaking a healer

1 Like

It depends. I LB heroes that I use the most, which are a mix of hitters or healers. Obviously hitters will hit harder, and have increased survivability, but healers and support heroes can also take advantage of the survivability. Of course, there are minion generators who kind of occupy a different category.

It depend on rosters and how will use them…
An options will be Healers LB from 4* heroes like Kiril, BT, Melendor, Gullinbusrti, Rigard…

I agree, snipers and support heroes, and elemental defdown to stay more longer.

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t think there is a right or a wrong way with LBs.
It depends on your play style
It depends on your roster
It depends on what you enjoy and focus more on within the game
And I suppose it depends on your longevity
For me I haven’t loaded LBs on anyone yet. But have been thinking about:
Heimdall, Krampus, Frigg, Elizabeth, Costume Marjana, Costume Magni, Costume Joon etc etc
So a bit of a mix

10 Likes

Do you put emblems on healers? To make them stay alive yeah?

1 Like

There is a big difference in C Mel casting his special, dispelling Sif’s shield, reversing Frigg’s defense down and healing for 600 over time - and not casting it because he died from a slash attack the previous turn

5 Likes

I get what your saying. And it’s not comparing a LB4 to the same 4* without LB.
I’ve also looked for heroes that gain the full range of benefit including attack.

One token for healers, is that so many of them have a high attack stat, and low def/health… so while you increase their survival chances, you would also be slashing harder. Or more importantly, hitting titans harder! If your bench outperforms their attack stat for titans, then there’s nothing wrong with focusing on offense

1 Like

Yeah, but you can reset your emblems and move them to other heroes. Aethers so far are touch-moves… no going back. So i think thats why its harder for people to pull the trigger and go thry with the LB. Maybe like asking which heroes should get ascension mats…

2 Likes

As someone with a limited roster, I use a lot of heroes that are useful but not great. So I’m struggling with the philosophical question of does it have more impact to my game to make my few great heroes greater, or to make less great heroes better? How long before I outgrow the not-great hero? At the rate I summon it could be months/years. Or I could get lucky tomorrow :woman_shrugging:

Heroes with a key skill that always die first seem obvious.

I believe the best healers to limit break would be the four stars to bring them more in line with five star stats. I haven’t LB any five star yet due to aether apprehension. Worried I am going to LB a hero only to get a more deserving hero the next day. I think I might wait till after the new magic tower to see if I get lucky and have some new shiny op heroes to lb. I do the same with my five star ascension mats unless I have 12 or close to it.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210816-210808_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

To me LB has different ways to be utilised:

• Gain more survivability for Healers/Mana Control Heroes
  • Increase Tile-Damage
  • Power-Up Heroes who have increased scaling with stats. (Like Summoners, Snipers, Paladin-Talent)

Most important though like Emblems you should prioritise your main war defense heroes.

4 Likes

Agree with everything you wrote execpt that last part. Whilst it is a consideration, it shouldn’t necessarily be your primary consideration. Upgrading defense heroes berings no fun, and upgrading purely offensive, often-uesd heroes can indirectly lead to greater advantage to the alliance in the long run than just doing a defense team upgrade. Now a hero that you use often on offense as well as on defense would be a no-brainer to me.

2 Likes

I’m going to LB Almur I did Sonya attack and cleaning and Kelile became more than a lot of 5* I could really get a green CSonya with Ccaedman but I’m thinking Almur color down defense has to make him more important

2 Likes