Highest team power (TP) possible — including Emblems and Troops

Have a watch of this.

2 Likes

Thanks for the video! Unfortunately I don’t see anything inside that I didn’t already know. guess without buying tickets it is impossible to reach XP level 100 that fast. from 85 XP level to 86 it will take at least 1 1/2 months with tickets and gamble away world energy every day. Play around 400 tickets every month and every day to the end of world energy, even though it lasts 1 1/2 months. at 122 XP level I think there is something wrong with it. or you buy a world energy replenishment for 100 jewels and play an easy stage over and over again for 24 hours on automatic.

Well ask @JekylandHyde and see if he can give any more information for you. Good luck on yall mission.

East stages do not often give very good XP per flag. I mostly farm S3/1/3 Hard for XP. Sometimes 1/17/1. They are the fastest places for me to get XP. They are no the most efficient for XP per flag or for XP per loot ticket.

I am still leveling about once every 7-8 days. I should be at level 127 on Tuesday.

1 Like

And how many loot tickets do you use in the week that you need to level?
Approximately

I generally only use Loot tickets during AR weekend.

1 Like

This comment says much more about your character than mine.

4 Likes

Quintus C has now 10 points less than before, but the Ninjas and some classic costumed heroes (Sartana, Elkanen, Azlar) are now on 798. So the cap is still 4840. (798+100+70)*5 - but now you can have a rainbow def :smiley:

Hasn’t anyone leveled a Ninja troop yet? Do they give 1 point per level like the other troops?

1 Like

I know someone found higher but came across this team today. Took me a couple tries but finally beat them with a different team than the one in the photo. Pretty proud of myself.
I used Drake19, Rigard1, Ursena20, Sif17, and Poseidon17

The +20 Odin he had was impressive as well.

(Pic edited to protect player’s privacy)
This is the highest team power I have seen in the wild, and it will only go higher when left wing hero reaches full 20 emblems. I wouldn’t be surprised if the emblem cap increases to 25 in the near future.

1 Like

And Fogg and Moreau can be Limit Broken.

1 Like

Hi everyone, just wondering whats the highest team power in the game we can achieve? Or that anybodys seen? I hit over the mid 4 thousands and in raids im sparring with over 5000… does it go any higher?

I think that 5295 is highest possible TP now with 5x Horus LB/emblems/max troops

3 Likes

2 Likes

I would love to see a calculation on how much money that team would cost :smiley: I am thinking too much for even the craziest of whales…

The highest ive seen is somewhere around 5250.

I think maybe the Styx heroes have the highest base power so far.
So having 5 Styx heroes in a team should be the maximum.

Once the secondary costumes will be release for Season 1 heroes, then having 5 of them will have the highest TP (above 5500).

I’ve met higher TP
2nd costumes will reach much higher.

Im not sure why you say that TP IS ONLY 4800…i see tp with over 5250 ?? Im confused… im talking with LB and emblems.