Highest level player you've seen?

He’s lvl 166 now :scream:

Nr 1 @ ninja event now

1 Like

Jo seon himself is at level 184 now.
Next week it will be 200. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

How they can do so fast is a mystery :thinking:

I was mercing when Jo seon enters and what a thump!!! Very very very bad sss!!! Respect!!!

1 Like

i saw my first lvl 100+ player a while back
my eyes bulged lol
wish i took a screenshot of that

Korean teams have some bada$$ players on board, almost always on top of leaderboards in all events
with very high levels

1 Like

This is crazy.

Respect !!!

2 Likes

sometimes we become curious, until now whose account has the highest level account? and what alliance is the longest in this game…thank you, HNY

1 Like

Not an official answer but this is what I believe the answer is

7 Likes

I think 7DD ally is the first alliance in E&P game. But I’m not sure though. :blush:

1 Like

does the alliance still exist today?

1 Like

Yes, 7DD (Seven Days Departed) still exists and is one of the top alliances. I do not believe they were the first alliance though. I’m uncertain which alliance is actually the oldest.

2 Likes

ooh…i see…i thought what was SDD?

If the picture above is somewhat new then I really don’t get how this development is possible

1 Like

I wonder what avatar if any was given at level 200?

But his team power is not even 5000?

1 Like

Cap Nemo, so just that one above

1 Like

I just saw this guy/gal.

1 Like

At the moment Ta Gon from the russian Kovcek (In kyrillic letters it looks a bit different) alliance has reached lvl201. He is the highest levelled player.

Happy levelling

5 Likes

Correction : Kovcek is an Ukrainian alliance, and Ta Gon is back to Jo Seon but changed his name to Kovcek ( in kyrillic letters)

Happy gaming

1 Like

Lol the title of this thread could be changed to “What level Tagon is at now” :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes