High titan hitters

Color stacking plus wilbur and wu to break 50,000. Mana pots and tornadoes to go higher.

Heroes in order of priority:

1. Color strong against titan
  2. atk+/crit buff to team, or def- to enemy
  3. healers
  4. any other effects helpful against specific titan

I usually bring in Wu Kong, even though his chance to miss sucks he can really give you some amazing damage when it works in your favor. Only the toughest yellow titans, I’ll leave Wu behind in favor of more reliability like Kirril or Boldtusk.

Usually the only battle items I use are antidotes, mana potions, axes/bombs, and turtle banners / dragon banners.

1 Like

I fire off WK last…Get everyone to go off first, then WK, then let the tiles do the work. Against fire, I usually bring WK, Kiril, Athena, Grimm, and either Sonya or Isarnia. Otherwise I’ll still throw Wilbur in with WK and color stack the rest. Making sure I use Wilbur before WK too. Since Sonya dispels Wilbur, I’ll go Kiril, Sonya, Wilbur, Athena, WK… then tile it up!!!

Did my highest titan attack against Dark Lord…112,335. Stacked WK, Chao, Onatel, Jackal, and Wilbur…tornadoes and mana potions. It was glorious… did a total of 500k plus against that baby

1 Like

Just recently scored my highest score against a Venomtail Dragon while using Wilbur, Zimkitha, Ares, Guardian Falcon, Miki in that order.

It can’t be emphasized enough that color stacking is absolutely important. In my opinion a team should comprise of an attack buffer, defense debuffer, elemental defense debuffer, critical chance buffer, and a Wu Kong/Ranvir or Tarlak/Miki. It would be optimal if you make your Titan attack team have about 3 or 4 of the heroes be of the same color that the Titan is weak against you’re golden. In this Titan’s case it’s weak to fire.

I used Miki instead of Wu Kong because I wanted to make sure that Wilbur and Guardian Falcon consistently hit the Titan with ailments. Ares helps make criticals happen frequently outside the weak point zone with heavy attack power. Zimkitha provides additional attack boosts to my flanks (activate before Ares preferably). Miki is a great sub for Tarlak (since I don’t have him). Miki’s Silence bonus is great and if timed properly with a Time Stop you can cascade to your hearts while the Titan is both stunned and silenced. And if needed, throw in a tornado to set things up.

In short, this team, with the proper use of items and a bit of luck against an earth Titan, equals greatness.

2 Likes

Broke the 100K mark for the first time today!

Im upset with anything under 35k.

I just did 250k in 3 hits on a purple 12*. Using the same template for all titans. In this case…

Key Spots
+Atk Up Hero = Ranvir
Def Down = White Rabbit
Elemental Down = Jackal
High Base Attack = Inari

The 5th can be extra Atk Up, High Base Attack or heals\utility (or a combo). I use Drake.

This setup will maximize your titan scores. It takes some dedication, luck and money to create this type of team in every color.

2 Likes

Maxed Wilbur, maxed Ranvir or almost maxed Miki depending on titan color, and then the 3 highest attack stat heroes I have in the strong color. I go for the crit target regardless of tile color until Wilbur & Ranvir are charged and don’t fire any specials until I fire off those two. While thier specials are active I will look for the crit target, but I don’t care about that as much as putting as many strong color tiles as possible on the titan. I bring 10 of the cheap antidotes and one tornado just in case the board is being stubborn. I will bring mana if I have it, but I’m not going to go craft any if I don’t. I average around 40K a hit.

We all get the crap board most of the time, but it is not all luck that determines what we do with it. I think of the first 30 seconds as “setting up” and if I get my heroes charged and the board in my favor before that mark, then bonus…that’s when you get your 60 to 100K+ hits.

My highest titan hit was 126,435 on an 8 star kracken

1 Like

My highest ever

3 Likes

@Ender_BattleSchool u have competition

Yeah :slight_smile: who is that? @Rigs you I hope! I know Ray Zeus hit around 248k…my highest is 235k…Never posted it but it may be in the Miki Titan video I did.

I dropped emblems off my titan team though for a much needed Telluria slaying team.

2 Likes

Definitely not me. I’m not even sure what my highest is honestly, would have to check later

But i can guarantee it’s nowhere near 200k

1 Like

149,449 is my highest
Just looked

1 Like

That was one cluster away from 200k

Possibly, i dont typically try for big scores due to bein a cheapskate on items

I’m still struggling cracking the 100k score line. Lately it seems I get so great combos on the titans I am weak again. Made 65k damage against a blue 10* with Margaret, cMelendor, Buddy, Elkanen + Ranvir. If it was a yellow titan it should have been about twice as much with cRigard, Panther, Tibs and Proteus.

Until now 89k is my highest score

To deal mximum damage, use heroes with single target special skills and attack buffs and/or defence debuffs