High Titan hit AFTER Athena Nerf - what’s yours?

Just hit my highest… what’s yours??

2 Likes

Let me guess, Athena, Grimm, Magni, Wu Kong and Boldtusk? Mana potions on Wu Kong and Athena in the beginning and luck on combos.

Close but no Cigar! I actually only used 1 set of arrows and it was combos all the way…

Tiburtus or Sartana instead of Magni GG :stuck_out_tongue:

TheBully, on the old thread, players would post their score and list their team. :wink:

@banutu @Rook I knew everyone would be after it.
Wu kong, Athena, Boldtusk, Ares and Richard.

Board was pretty much perfect.

2 Likes

Congrats on your score! I hope others use this thread to record theirs. It’s on! :grin:

1 Like

This was just for fun but also my best.
Not really a great comparison as was only a 1* but also had 15 seconds left.
Team was boldtusk Athena joon jackal lianna.

4 Likes

My highest is 51k on a 6* Glacial Mamooth(blue), and keep in mind im a F2P player.

Post your team! :slight_smile:

If you give me a kiss Ahahaha :smile:

Well okay, but cat kisses invariably involve teeth! :grin:

Well here

I should’ve probably put Kashhrek in the middle along with Brienne and Valen, but it got the job done.

2 Likes

Brienne AND WuKong? Woohoo!

@wif nice hit mate! I need to lvl Joon, Jackal then I’ll stick them with Wu Kong.

I don’t like 3* heroes against 6* dragons or above as they die from 1 hit… But for the moment got no choice.

Do those buffs stack (Brienne & WuKong)?

I wouldn’t use them in the same team if not.

Really? I use items to mitigate Insta-death, and a mixed team of 3-4* was fine up till 8* Titans this way.

I’m trying to build a team that’s battle items independent, even though you do 20k or 30k on a flag, but at least you are consistent with it, where as my current strategy is 50 50 and battle items hungry…

1 Like