High price

Personally, I find two healers solves the squishy Wu Kong problem ( linky, linky ). And keeps Wu Kong alive long enough to be useful which ( staying on topic ) keeps the use of battle items down to a mana potion for Wu Kong when you have a good board already in place or have just fired a defense debuff, elemental defense debuff, or attack debuff so you don’t have to use mana potions on multiple heroes just to use Wu Kong.

Instead of only using mana items, consider arrows and axes to help Wu Kong. Since arrows are accuracy debuff and axes are attack debuff, they stack and can be used round one while your team gains mana. This can also help you use ingredients not needed for mana items.

Additionally, Wu Kong messes more with special skill ( few accuracy rolls, each miss has a huge effect ) and messes less with tile damage ( more accuracy rolls, each miss has a smaller effect ) ( linky, linky ), so a healer with a high attack stat helps.

MY PERSONAL OPINION

==Background==

Gryphonkit, my wife, is from Colorado. She only saw two vanity vehicle license plates since they are so expensive.

We now have relatives in Virginia. Virginia has a saying “You can tell what state a car is from by reading the state name on the plate, all other plates are Virginia”. This is because Virginia is really, really, really cheap for a vanity plate, so the state has over 201 designs to choose from.

==Economy of scale==

I am not sure which business model makes the state more money, but the Virginia one gives the customer more choices because of economy of scale. Since more people buy more items, the state can make the initial investment to specialize the items to smaller niches. Since even Virginia’s most niche vanity license plate outsells Colorado’s single design.

I don’t understand why only scrolls heal the whole party. I would love a team wide mana item and a team wide health item for fighting titans.

If the prices were cheaper, they could add a wider range of items to the shop.