High Heels

I know this is a game based in fantasy. I understand having sexy characters, both female and male, is appealing. I can suspend disbelief and happily pretend a shirtless hunk or a crop top babe would venture into battle. However stillaletto high heels are a deal breaker. I didn’t not know anyone who can walk to work with them, let alone engage in battle. It’s as laughable as seeing a character in quad skates. Your artists can do better. Plenty of sexy characters are in the lineup who have boots.

3 Likes

Is this an issue, or a topic for discussion? :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Believe it or not; this isn’t the silliest thing I’ve read on the forum today.

4 Likes

What are you looking for from SG? To change heroes from now on, go back and redesign previous heroes?

I vote topic of discussion and be moved to appropriate category.

1 Like

Since this is not a bug or an issue, I’ve moved it to the general discussion category. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Btw, I’m one of the people who loves wearing them… and even walk to work with them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Oh no! Say it isn’t so :scream:

2 Likes

Erm … tell that to my daughter, who wears the highest heals ever, 100% of the time.
And I am sure if she was going to war - she would want big heals lol

3 Likes

Say that to some drag queens and see what they’ll say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:

3 Likes

If Bryce Dallas Howard can run through Jurassic World in 5” heels, why can’t Kadi use eclipse shield in them? :wink:

Elena called. She’d like SG to provide her with the rest of her armor.

3 Likes

if this is the biggest issue this player has found with the game

I’d call that a pretty happy customer

8 Likes

She prob debuff your fantasy before it gets started :wink:

4 Likes

I agree… it’s just too much.

And when gazelle has them dancing
In battle…
In high heels!

Wait… will it be Tango dance fighting?!?

Uh… I just changed my mind, and want to see this! I don’t care who. Put the White Rabbit in high heels, this is gunna be AWESOME!

5 Likes

Japanese anime shows us heavily clad girls in battle armor and high heels is a viable option… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta blame comic books and movies, that existed before video game characters.

But ironically ~ high heels originated from the military cavalry and designed for use in war.

3 Likes

I have never used heels, but I know how annoying is walking with cycling shoes and their cleats

2 Likes

I believe they died with Disco. :man_dancing:

2 Likes

This is 20 fantastic characters!

1 Like

I read the OP and had a flashback to when an ex- and I spent a few years travelling around Asia teaching English.

She would wear high heels out to bars and clubs when we lived in Bangkok and it was a nightmare. The footpaths often contained boobytraps of loose tiles, broken concrete and generally uneven. Factor in cheap booze and poor visibility at night and, I repeat, it was a nightmare.

Broken heels, sore feet, me carrying heels walking back to our apartment, and even a broken toe one night!

The idea of going to war in heels is giving me PTSD :rofl:

Women who wear heels to work, or to war, and well, anywhere for that matter; I am in awe of you.

4 Likes

Twenty :joy::joy::joy::joy: characters!

Seconded!

3 Likes