Hidden blade is real hidden

Ive been playing for months and beat the first story mode and look to even purchase hidden blades and cant find them anywhere. It sucks to not be able to lvl up your characters. Please help

1 Like

They are not farmble any way.
But you need to join an alliance that kill titans 5☆ plus … it gets better loots in higher allies.
But they are not that rare I have 21 H.B but 1 gloves :wink:

1 Like

You can’t farm them on the map. You can get them (rarely) from:

Mystic Vision
Titan loot
Titan chests
Raid chests
Monster chests
Elemental chests
Alliance War loot
Rare quests

Am I forgetting anything? I might be.

3 Likes

The most reliable option, buy the bugger from one of the various deals offered.

Also some event tier completions have them.

5 Likes

Events! I forgot events! Thanks, Fled.

You are most welcome Brobbsky!

1 Like

You should be very lucky. we are killing 9/10* titan and I am always in A/B range. I’m getting less than one 3* non farmable item per week and 0 4* items. (average in last three months)
I’m not an isolated case.

Looks like Small Giant has decide we have to paid for everything…

I’m in exactly the same position as you, and I’m collecting multiple 3* items every week, as well as a 4* item every week or so. Small Giant has obviously decided I don’t have to pay for anything.

4 Likes

I was missing you comments Brobb :slight_smile:

You should be on the SG White List. I’m really excited by the idea of joining it… How?

1 Like

The thing is, if you grind out your monster/raid chests daily, work your way to Tier IX Titan loot, finish each rare quest every 10 days or so, and get completion loot for each event, you will over time be swimming in 3* unfarmables mats. And have a steady enough stream of 4* mats to keep you in position to max good 5* heroes as they show up.

6 Likes

We are killing 8/9☆ titans, but I like to br on C places gives me most of my asc items.

You take that statement back immediately @Jedon! :wink:

Always. Always! Do as much damage as possible on the titan to try for as high grade as possible.

Dont make me dig up the “Why you shouldnt tank your titan score”-thread and proxy-smack you in the nuts with it!

Never! Tank! Your! Titan score!

#MorningRantDone

3 Likes

Don’t dig bro.
Keep the asc mats coming in my rank, also with my 4☆/3☆ mixed team I will never be on A or B ranks any way

I was getting some ascension items at a pace that wasn’t bad, it was something. Now, nothing not even the elemental chest. I got the same as if it were a map drop. I have been ‘B’ Titan score and got the same, nada. Only thing was a few gems an a couple of Atlantis coins. Ive had to buy the deals to get any ascension items

I’d say you need to be on your one player only alliance.
Kill your 1* titan and win your own war.
More chance to gain good reward if you can wait and enjoy SG painful waiting based game.

1 Like

Well here’s the thing. I am active like 6 to 7 times a day and we beat the hell out of any titan we can and it has just gotten more harder to collect what we use to collect granted we only have 4 an 5 star titans. I started this game a few months back and after all the time invested refuse to walk away that and i have recently built a pretty active alliance which is like in a way the game fam. I just posted to see if first of all maybe someone who has a ton of experience might know anything or see if im not the only one struggling like i am for months building a 5 star hero. Thank you very much for all of your time and info

This game is for the patient. Look first to build a solid team of 4* heroes and really learn how to use them. 5* heroes are the frosting on that cake, but building them is hugely expensive in terms of ascension materials and feeders.

Taking down big titans is a key part of getting those rare ascension mats. If you aren’t getting to Tier IX regularly, either energize your existing alliance to bring on the players to get there or find an alliance that is already in that range or working hard to get there.

The other key to success is to get training camp 20, or two, running. This is the free way to get a fairly reliable stream of 4* heroes and the occasional 5*. Transformative.

4 Likes

Three months with no hidden blade appearance im
Goin crazy cant ascend

1 Like

5* hero ? What 5* hero ? :slight_smile:

I have been playing for 7 month and no 5* hero has joined my army yet but next Saturday my TC 20 goes online. :smile:

Over the past three months there have been two hidden blades free for the taking in the Mount Umber rare quests. Did you get those?

3 Likes