Hi how do u get a old account back after like

Can someone please help me with the answer how to get a old account back from like 5 or 6 months ago??? I would really like to get it back because I miss my lvl 31
PLEASE HELP ME
:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

If you have screen shots of the old account identifier it shouldn’t be hard; make sure you’re signed into the same Game Center / Google Play account as before and it should be restored.

If all else fails, contact SG support but I think you need your old account ID to have them do much.

1 Like

Per the TOS (Terms of Service), accounts are removed after six months of inactivity:

If you have been gone less than six months, please contact Game Support for help:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003726569-I-lost-my-account-How-can-I-recover-it-

1 Like

Thank you rook yeah I’m not sure if it’s been 5 or 6 months but if not oh well it’s cool thank you for the help and I did send the thing to support but hey if they can they can they can’t they can’t it’s all good thank you for your info.

1 Like

I hope it’s possible to get it back. Good luck! :wink:

2 Likes

They may be able to locate it based on gamecenter/google play account info or even email address as well.

1 Like

LMAO Alberto1
:smile::sweat_smile::laughing::smile::+1:. Not mine but OMG that’s a bad leader